• 35-40

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 40 and above

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Gato

Villarato!
The real threshold is when you see kids you've seen as toddlers when being kid/teen yourself getting their first job or get married.

Richard.H

The real threshold is when you see kids you've seen as toddlers when being kid/teen yourself getting their first job or get married.

Weird thing that occurred is that I saw my close friends younger brother recently. Keep in mind I always remember him as a kid, but now he's 22 years old and it feels weird because he talks and acts like an adult. Makes you feel old as shit.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nice. Not looking forward to 30 here. That's the threshold for old IMO. :koeman:

I was like you when i was around 28 years old, had fights on internet with random guys and invested too much time on hating some users. I mean look with my old acc a few years back when we had disputs all the time. Now with 34 i see this from a different perspective, life is too short for wasting our energy with such unnecassary things. Im more focus on my real life: Doing a great job, focus on sports and women. These are the important things dude. In a few years you will look back and say 'Wow this Fati dude was a really nice guy, i have hated him too much' :blush:.

BarcaOG

Banned
i teach and what makes me feel old even if im not that old yet is that the kids born in 2000-2001 dont really get LOTR references );

xXKonan

I work in a Middle school with kids being born in 2006-2008ish.

It's fucking wild man, I was starting HS around 2006.

BarcaOG

Banned
[MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION] you might be surprised to hear that i teach international relations and political philosophy at the uni level :lol: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans