Votes: 9 11.7%
  • 35-40

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • 40 and above

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fati_Future_BallonDor

:lol: Now it's starting to make sense why you're a CR7 fan. Is it the hair dawg?

:lol::lol:

Yeah. Another forum that I took advices many years ago. Thanks to the feedback of many users I managed to slow down the process of hairloss.

Nice to hear that, i was also there a few years ago. Hair loss is a big problem for a lot of men these days, i wait for the day until someone will find something to heal it without side effects :cheers:

Richard.H

True, forums are past it, although I would say specialized forums are still alive to some extent and would probably survive but on small scale. Each team usually has its own active (sort of) forum, you will find here and there forums that are active in certain sport (realgm in basketball for example)
Forum were at its peak in the 2nd half of the 1st decade in this century, there were a rise in internet users worldwide and and FB didn't take over the world like now.
Ironically, half of my friends atm were folks I met through local football forum.

btw, I don't think you mentioned your age in this thread :p

Yep very true, I remember video game forums being a lot more active in mid 2000's-early 2010's. I think IGN, gamefaqs, and Gamestop forums are basically all dead now.

I am 31. At that age where most of my friends are getting married or in serious relationships :(

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I am 31. At that age where most of my friends are getting married or in serious relationships :(

31 is too young for married, everytime my girlfriend said she wants start to think about marriage i said her i wont do it until im atleast 38. A few relationsships have broken because of it but it is what it is.

Windhook

I know that feeling. I think it's the mark of our era with the all social media thing people looking for the perfect ONE. I turned down two ladies in the last year, and got turned down myself by another one. I guess we are all looking for better options. Probably this version doesn't exist at all. 90% of my friends are single at the age of 28-36.

Richard.H

I know that feeling. I think it's the mark of our era with the all social media thing people looking for the perfect ONE. I turned down two ladies in the last year, and got turned down myself by another one. I guess we are all looking for better options. Probably this version doesn't exist at all. 90% of my best friends are single.

It's very tough dating around our age because you have life experience and can tell what can work and not work.

Last year I dated two girls before starting my masters. I am actually quite busy now with masters and work (this forum just takes the stress off and is easy to hop in and out of :lol: :lol: )

Anyway, first was cute. Tall, thin, but no personality. Literally would just stare at me during dates, not say a word. I had to do all talking, had no hobbies, and also had a lot of debt (did too much partying in her younger years). No way I was gonna make it serious plus I was afraid she was looking for someone to help her out with her money issues.

Second girl: Lots of cool hobbies, can talk and maintain convo, had her own house and very career driven. a bit on the chubby side though. However, she moved too fast. Wanted to make it official after second date. Talked too much about kids and family. Spooked me. No way i wanna move that fast without getting to know her a lot more.

Ya, difficult to date at our age.

Windhook

Anyway, first was cute. Tall, thin, but no personality. Literally would just stare at me during dates, not say a word. I had to do all talking, had no hobbies, and also had a lot of debt (did too much partying in her younger years). No way I was gonna make it serious plus I was afraid she was looking for someone to help her out with her money issues.

It'd take few more dates to get her talking that's all. Not saying she's the right one, but this type of women is more of my type, there is this depth in them. Would never go with the crazy option that goes LET'S GET MARRIED after third date.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans