User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66

Thread: Marcus Thuram

  1. #16
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    17,722
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marcus Thuram > Haaland
    Puyol #5

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    sign him over depay

    the potential is there + elite champion DNA from his dad
    Vamos

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,692
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We move

  4. #19
    Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    170
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eberl wont sell in January

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    14,692
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How good is he? Free agent in 2023 and heavily linked to Atletico.

    13 goals, 4 assists in 19 games this season.

  6. #21
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Willebroek
    Posts
    1,136
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    How good is he? Free agent in 2023 and heavily linked to Atletico.

    13 goals, 4 assists in 19 games this season.
    I?d rather not judge him by 30 minutes in a single game, but he didn?t look that good against Denmark (but then, neither did agir our, as the Danish defence looked pretty right throughout the entire game.

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    vuji_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Marcus Thuram > Haaland
    This aged well

  8. #23
    Blaugrana al vent
    te amo barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    13,807
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to see your Marcus play for Barcelona?

    Lillian Thuram: "Playing for Bar?a is every player's dream."

    Bring this specimen home Alemany

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    wisconsincule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    3,885
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign him up. He can play LW and CF??

    We are still broke so might as well take the chance for free. Give him a short contract like Memphis.

  10. #25
    Senior Member
    vuji_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincule View Post
    Sign him up. He can play LW and CF??

    We are still broke so might as well take the chance for free. Give him a short contract like Memphis.
    True.

    We should have better salary cap, sfter Busi is gone and some other frauds.

    2 year contract is good, why not, we can not choose, much better then all of our transfer targets.

  11. #26
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,030
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pay a larger signing bonus and give a smaller wage on his contract, sign him up for 4 years. That way if he doesn't work here then we can easily offload as his wages won't be too high, and we'd still profit on the books.

    This is one of those transfer targets that makes too much sense though so we probably won't go for it.

  12. #27
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    36,080
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Pay a larger signing bonus and give a smaller wage on his contract, sign him up for 4 years. That way if he doesn't work here then we can easily offload as his wages won't be too high, and we'd still profit on the books.

    This is one of those transfer targets that makes too much sense though so we probably won't go for it.
    Paying him a larger sign on fee and lower salary makes no sense as if he doesnt work out you have paid more of the salary upfront anyway.

    If anything that would waste more money if it didnt work out and he left.

  13. #28
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,030
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    Paying him a larger sign on fee and lower salary makes no sense as if he doesnt work out you have paid more of the salary upfront anyway.

    If anything that would waste more money if it didnt work out and he left.
    Just having flashbacks of players staying because of their high salary/not being able to sell them due to this. If his salary is too high for other teams to bite then there's less competition for his name (if any), we have to accept whatever offer gets put forward.

    If his base salary is lower he's more likely to get a better offer elsewhere and not kick up a fuss leaving.

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    vuji_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    3,810
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He is young, he is currently paying Borrussia Mochensomthing, our lowest contracts are higher then his current i can bet.

  15. #30
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    36,080
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    Just having flashbacks of players staying because of their high salary/not being able to sell them due to this. If his salary is too high for other teams to bite then there's less competition for his name (if any), we have to accept whatever offer gets put forward.

    If his base salary is lower he's more likely to get a better offer elsewhere and not kick up a fuss leaving.
    He wont accept less money due to contract being structured that way and all are doing is paying more upfront than spreading it across the contract. Which would be worse for club either way.