Ruben Dias

Catta

Portugal is having a great generation of players currently. Cristiano must be fuming, if they had all these players alongside him in his prime, they would have won the WC.

Bobo32

Oh, Cancelo not so sure. Maybe he could be a right-footed Alba. He attacks great, but defending wasn't his strong.

I LOVE Bernardo Silva. Was my favorite player at the time. Been following him since the youth squads. He was sold too quickly because Jorge Jesus (who is the manager now again) does not believe in playing players from the youth squads and wanted Bernardo to be a left-back. Disgusting. Still pissed about it. Ballon D'Or potential, without a doubt in my mind. Ridiculous. But yeah, Bernardo would be perfect for Barca. That's why he is in a Pep team...

Sorry, i guess i'm still sensitive about it. :lol:

Yeah I wasn't so certain about Cancelo either to be honest, but when Alves was approaching the end, I thought Cancelo was one of the better alternatives, surely better than Semedo!

Lol I didn't know about Bernardo as LB! Thought he was the one player they should spend 100m amounts on in attack, would be the perfect fit.

Farripas

Yeah I wasn't so certain about Cancelo either to be honest, but when Alves was approaching the end, I thought Cancelo was one of the better alternatives, surely better than Semedo!

Lol I didn't know about Bernardo as LB! Thought he was the one player they should spend 100m amounts on in attack, would be the perfect fit.

As you might noticed, i can't speak higher about Bernardo. He's amazing. And also a leader, he was the captain in the youth squads as well. He's older than Ruben Dias. Benfica had a great couple of leaders that got away.

Bobo32

As you might noticed, i can't speak higher about Bernardo. He's amazing. And also a leader, he was the captain in the youth squads as well. He's older than Ruben Dias. Benfica had a great couple of leaders that got away.

Nice. I will ask you too about Joao Felix?
I was a bit hyped about him based on some compilation from Benfica, before he arrived at Atletico. There were some rumours about Barcelona at the time, and I heard something about him again... Didn't watch him so much in Atletico but he had some good games there...

Hadn't thought about it before, but seems most of the portuguese players I like are from Benfica...

Farripas

Nice. I will ask you too about Joao Felix?
I was a bit hyped about him based on some compilation from Benfica, before he arrived at Atletico. There were some rumours about Barcelona at the time, and I heard something about him again... Didn't watch him so much in Atletico but he had some good games there...

Hadn't thought about it before, but seems most of the portuguese players I like are from Benfica...

Felix went to the wrong club. He's not fit for a defensive and combative style that Simeone likes to play... But that's what happens when Benfica is involved with Jorge Mendes, the Ronaldo agent. VERY shady business...specially with Atletico.

I like him, he has a TON of potential, but i like Bernardo more. But very talented as well. Has been talked about since 16 years old.

Sporting CP has three guys who have a great future on their team (and they will be champions this year). Daniel Braganca (Central Midfielder), Joao Palhinha (Defensive Midfielder) and Nuno Mendes (left back).

Devils

Played like prime Vidic today.

One of the best defensive performances I've seen in awhile. This guy literally pocketed the entire PSG attack.

Sickening performance.

Jenks

Portugal is having a great generation of players currently. Cristiano must be fuming, if they had all these players alongside him in his prime, they would have won the WC.

I think they're the most likely to retain the Euros. France just doesn't seem to have that same hunger after winning the World Cup.

behindbrowneyes

Portuguese Lenglet

FC-Barcelona-v-Elche-CF---Joan-Gamper-Trophy-4f6b015c0c8126b32973048dcc1f208d.jpg

Cs6N3icxvzEzCbReewqbsY-970-80.jpg.webp

:valverde2:

Mateka

Dias is superb. Priceless today as a CB. Transformed the City back line.
Silva a great signing for City. Aguero cannot get in the team.
Cancelo was putting in MOTM performances but his defensive duties let him down. He will come again.

Morten

POTY in PL.

Now, i'll admit i watched Spurs a lot more than City, but it does feel weird that Kane didnt get it.

Also, comparing a defender to a forward, one can never find a conclusive answer anyway.

vuji_31

This is so shit.

Even before 2 seasons, Man City had better defense record then this year.

This is bullshit, Kane was best player whole season and this guy played 10 decent games and now he is best CB in the world.

Home of Barca Fans