User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: Ruben Dias

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,864
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Portugal is having a great generation of players currently. Cristiano must be fuming, if they had all these players alongside him in his prime, they would have won the WC.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,792
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farripas View Post
    Oh, Cancelo not so sure. Maybe he could be a right-footed Alba. He attacks great, but defending wasn't his strong.


    I LOVE Bernardo Silva. Was my favorite player at the time. Been following him since the youth squads. He was sold too quickly because Jorge Jesus (who is the manager now again) does not believe in playing players from the youth squads and wanted Bernardo to be a left-back. Disgusting. Still pissed about it. Ballon D'Or potential, without a doubt in my mind. Ridiculous. But yeah, Bernardo would be perfect for Barca. That's why he is in a Pep team...


    Sorry, i guess i'm still sensitive about it.
    Yeah I wasn't so certain about Cancelo either to be honest, but when Alves was approaching the end, I thought Cancelo was one of the better alternatives, surely better than Semedo!

    Lol I didn't know about Bernardo as LB! Thought he was the one player they should spend 100m amounts on in attack, would be the perfect fit.

  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Farripas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Yeah I wasn't so certain about Cancelo either to be honest, but when Alves was approaching the end, I thought Cancelo was one of the better alternatives, surely better than Semedo!

    Lol I didn't know about Bernardo as LB! Thought he was the one player they should spend 100m amounts on in attack, would be the perfect fit.
    As you might noticed, i can't speak higher about Bernardo. He's amazing. And also a leader, he was the captain in the youth squads as well. He's older than Ruben Dias. Benfica had a great couple of leaders that got away.
    Som-Hi !!! Viscal el Bar?a!

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Bobo32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,792
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farripas View Post
    As you might noticed, i can't speak higher about Bernardo. He's amazing. And also a leader, he was the captain in the youth squads as well. He's older than Ruben Dias. Benfica had a great couple of leaders that got away.
    Nice. I will ask you too about Joao Felix?
    I was a bit hyped about him based on some compilation from Benfica, before he arrived at Atletico. There were some rumours about Barcelona at the time, and I heard something about him again... Didn't watch him so much in Atletico but he had some good games there...

    Hadn't thought about it before, but seems most of the portuguese players I like are from Benfica...

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Farripas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    120
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo32 View Post
    Nice. I will ask you too about Joao Felix?
    I was a bit hyped about him based on some compilation from Benfica, before he arrived at Atletico. There were some rumours about Barcelona at the time, and I heard something about him again... Didn't watch him so much in Atletico but he had some good games there...

    Hadn't thought about it before, but seems most of the portuguese players I like are from Benfica...
    Felix went to the wrong club. He's not fit for a defensive and combative style that Simeone likes to play... But that's what happens when Benfica is involved with Jorge Mendes, the Ronaldo agent. VERY shady business...specially with Atletico.

    I like him, he has a TON of potential, but i like Bernardo more. But very talented as well. Has been talked about since 16 years old.



    Sporting CP has three guys who have a great future on their team (and they will be champions this year). Daniel Braganca (Central Midfielder), Joao Palhinha (Defensive Midfielder) and Nuno Mendes (left back).
    Som-Hi !!! Viscal el Bar?a!

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14,550
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played like prime Vidic today.

    One of the best defensive performances I've seen in awhile. This guy literally pocketed the entire PSG attack.

    Sickening performance.
    Puyol #5

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Portugal is having a great generation of players currently. Cristiano must be fuming, if they had all these players alongside him in his prime, they would have won the WC.
    I think they're the most likely to retain the Euros. France just doesn't seem to have that same hunger after winning the World Cup.

  8. #38
    Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    286
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    I think they're the most likely to retain the Euros. France just doesn't seem to have that same hunger after winning the World Cup.
    Wouldn't be surprised if England won

  9. #39
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,732
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the best defensive performances in recent memory.

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    behindbrowneyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,277
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Portuguese Lenglet





  11. #41
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    30,208
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit.

  12. #42
    Senior Member
    fergus90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,164
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by behindbrowneyes View Post
    Portuguese Lenglet




    No doubt Man City are going to try and tempt us into a swap deal this summer.

  13. #43
    Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dias is superb. Priceless today as a CB. Transformed the City back line.
    Silva a great signing for City. Aguero cannot get in the team.
    Cancelo was putting in MOTM performances but his defensive duties let him down. He will come again.

  14. #44
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    13,298
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    POTY in PL.

    Now, i'll admit i watched Spurs a lot more than City, but it does feel weird that Kane didnt get it.

    Also, comparing a defender to a forward, one can never find a conclusive answer anyway.

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    vuji_31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,019
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is so shit.

    Even before 2 seasons, Man City had better defense record then this year.

    This is bullshit, Kane was best player whole season and this guy played 10 decent games and now he is best CB in the world.