Neymar Jr.

JohnN

Stunning.. I SMELL A MESSI NEYMAR SWAP. would be 1 good deal for all involved.. Barca get rid of astronomical wages.. Psg get their new franchise player. Barca gets a neymar capable to squeeze 3 good years.

Only issue is.. you can't swap what you don't have.
But we could throw in a combo of Dembmele, Coutinho and greasmann and get the weird hairline welding Brazilian.

behindbrowneyes

E7y76qcWYAU16tL

Looks like he found a way to get out of Messi's shadow lol

Jadentheman

To be fair, transferring to PSG in the first ruined his potential sporting career. So mine as well take the money. Yeah, he could have transferred back to Bar?a, but he's not the same player and even he knows it. Plus Barca can't afford him. His chance to leave was in 2018

Messigician

To be fair, transferring to PSG in the first ruined his potential sporting career. So mine as well take the money. Yeah, he could have transferred back to Bar?a, but he's not the same player and even he knows it. Plus Barca can't afford him. His chance to leave was in 2018

He could leave on a free. He betrayed us

Joan

You lot sound as if he went to play in China for money. Moved to PSG which has enjoyed more successes than us recently. His move didn't end his career.

Horatio

You're welcome
You lot sound as if he went to play in China for money. Moved to PSG which has enjoyed more successes than us recently. His move didn't end his career.

He went there to win balon dor. I am sure on a personal level he feels his stint has been underwhelming so far. Unless he cares mostly about the money.

Jadentheman

It didn't end his footballing career, but it did end his pathway to becoming more than an above average player. Once that injury came he hasn't been the same.

raskolnikov

Honestly ended up between Pogba and Cr7 at juve trying to be Messi potential.
Still dissapointed compared to his potential.

Home of Barca Fans