Neymar Jr.

Kul_z

That second assist for marquinhos..
Damn, deja vu goosebumps.
Neysnake is the only player capable with weaker foot to place such a perfect intentional pass. Love/hate all over the place

F1_STK

Andre Cury (Ex Bar?a scout): "Neymar's return to Bar?a? I'm going to give you the plan that I would execute. You sign Neymar and divide his value into five seasons. Certainly, you'll find more sponsors, and more money in the form of T-shirts and tickets."
"Neymar still has 5-6 years in him. Messi sure would stay to relive the magical moments they had together. Later, Leo, would leave, due to age, and the club stays with Neymar until someone else is found."
"Would PSG sell him this summer? I think so. Any club in the world that has a player who says he's not going to renew and has one year of contract left, has to sell that player."
"Hopefully Laporta, who is a great president for Barcelona, has this brilliant idea and signs him."

Tackle

Both the club and Messi are putting pressure on Neymar so that the Brazilian forward rethinks his future and contemplates dressing in Barca colours again. Weeks ago, Neymar was very excited to continue at PSG and renew his contract, but now circumstances have changed. [l'equipe]

Here we go!

Rassvet

Neymar expected to soon sign a contract extension with PSG until 2026. (Fabrizio Romano)(My 500th post [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION])

Messigician

Both the club and Messi are putting pressure on Neymar so that the Brazilian forward rethinks his future and contemplates dressing in Bar?a colours again. Weeks ago, Neymar was very excited to continue at PSG and renew his contract, but now circumstances have changed. [l'equipe]

Home of Barca Fans