Neymar Jr.

CatalinR10

He renewed with Psg so that he doesn't come for free next summer , it was just a tactic to get more money from us , therefore we'll offer them +100 mil

Saga continues

:coffee:

Givenchy

Whilst its mostly all about money, people need to realize how fucked the current Barca are - financially and competitively. Neymar isn't a youngster anymore, his time to lead a team to a CL win is running out and whether we want to admit it, PSG are closer to a CL than we are in the next few years.

Haaland, Mbappe, De Ligt? The reality is, we'll be signing Depay and shopping in the bargain basement this summer..

Messigician

We were used he used barca as leverage to get more money that's all it was about. Greedy player. Barca should never contact him again. Barca cant have a clown like him playing

Andresito

Staff member
We'll be back to "Neymar wants to return and will do everything in his power to make it happen" in 2022. Don't worry.

Messi983

I don't think you realise Neymar himself invited Barca delegates over and told them (and me) he isn't happy at Paris and will not sign a new contract.

He literally lied just to get a better contract.

I don't blame him for lying and using the club, he's done that before. It's totally Barca's fault if they've actually believed anything coming from his and his dad's mouths.

cb83763d02593d50b6cf67a4c123a395.jpg

Home of Barca Fans