Neymar Jr.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just in time to reduce PSG's chances from 50% to 0 v RM

:lol:

Ney is a lottery player, sometimes he will play incredible, sometimes crap but i think he usually plays well in big games. Against Bayern last season he was terrific: Undercut hairstyle, long sleeve jersey, white boots - the game was over before it began :p

This performance was so good, played like peak Neymar and that against the best team in the world.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member

Stumbled upon this vid and noticed Van Djik was a defender in this 6-1 loss against us, interesting how he became best defender in the world later.

Cool vid. Hard to fathom that he went from being thrashed at a team like Celtic to becoming the best CB in the world.

Looks like he did pretty well tbh bar the suspect positioning, like current Araujo.

Messigician

Woah crazy

Celtic isn't as strong as Liverpool

Guys how did Alison go from conceding several to Roma but being a beast at Liverpool

Crazy

Messigician

Stunning shots at PSG

Neymar's father: "Neymar wanted to leave PSG to return to Bar?a. I didn't want him to leave Paris, but who do I work for? We tried to leave PSG in a friendly way but it didn't work out. In the end if you're under contract you don't leave PSG"

Home of Barca Fans