Neymar Jr.

Horatio

You're welcome
hahaha i love this twitter wars, Dortmund should be quiet after Neymar kicked them out of the competition.

I am on the side of Dortmund. Halaand triggered complete PSG team with his celebration. Already copied his celebration during the game then they had to post other photos afterwards. Insecure bunch. Too easily triggered.

Morten

I am on the side of Dortmund. Halaand triggered complete PSG team with his celebration. Already copied his celebration during the game then they had to post other photos afterwards. Insecure bunch. Too easily triggered.

Also, Dortmund is not the club that is state-owned, PSG should always knock them out, you dont deserve bragging rights for doing the basics.
Insecure bunch, indeed.

FinBarcelonafan

Also, Dortmund is not the club that is state-owned, PSG should always knock them out, you dont deserve bragging rights for doing the basics.
Insecure bunch, indeed.

Totally true. PSG should never brag about beating feeder club Dortmund (no offense to Dortmund fans.)

Newcomer

Neymar was triggered by Rabiot post about the 4-0 win. Neymar (and Paredes) engaged in trashtalk/tweets wars even with L1 players : Alvaro from OM this year for example or Montpellier forward previous year.

You are reading too much about this Dortmund thing, PSG don't even care about Dortmund after their confrontation unless Dortmund community manager tries and succeeds in gathering attention by posting about a game between Lorient and PSG. Imagine if this was PSG social media mocking an irrelevant Dortmund loss against Union Berlin ! You would say PSG social media is pathetic and has Dortmund renting their head free but somehow it is PSG and its players who are at fault again. Funny.

Home of Barca Fans