Neymar Jr.

Vilarrubi

[L'Equipe] | Neymar is about to sign a new contract with PSG, which will run until the summer of 2027, when the Brazilian would be 35 years of age

Messigician summer 2027: Relax, he’s coming.

Rory

If the board had money he'd be coming here this or next season. He knows there's no possibility of coming back so making the most of being where he is (which isn't the worst team or place to be). Not quite Barca though is it.

Messi983

After witnessing PSG overcome Bayern, Messi is convinced that he needs to move to Paris to win one more Champions League. He is willing to take a wage cut to make it happen. Nasser Al-Khelaifi is open to renaming the Al Shahaniya Camel Racetrack to Al Leo Messi Camel Racetrack to convince Messi to come.

Heard it here first guys.

I was actually starting to believe the first two sentences. And then I was like...

tenor.gif

KingLeo10

Saw his highlights against Bayern again. Clown finishing but every other aspect of the game is really too easy for this guy. Made them look like Hertha Berlin level farmers.

Laplacian

PSG literally got a joga bonito front line

We went from Ronaldinho's heir to a speedster frenchman whom struggles to pass the ball.

Jadentheman

PSG literally got a joga bonito front line

We went from Ronaldinho's heir to a speedster frenchman whom struggles to pass the ball.

I remember when he finally added the headband to his kit repetoire lawd.png

1447003817_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg
neymar-tried-wearing-a-headband-and-was-inevitably-torn-asunder-on-twitter.jpg

And it was during his incredible run. So glad it was all in Barca colors. Such a shame refs had to end it would have enjoyed more NeyDinho games.

Last edited:

Newcomer

Sad. The action at min 5 is when he broke his foot for the second time. He got tackled just before and wanted to humiliate the guy. Almost scored an outstanding goal while being injured.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Sad. The action at min 5 is when he broke his foot for the second time. He got tackled just before and wanted to humiliate the guy. Almost scored an outstanding goal while being injured.

yeah i rememeber it i was sad because of the injury but he destroyed the guy who tackled him with the rainbow flick :lol:

vegitot

President Laporta is also working on formulas to sign a star like Haaland or Neymar this summer, which could help in Messi's final decision. [espn]

Here we go again.

Home of Barca Fans