Neymar Jr.

Morten

Yes I was sure he realised his mistake but he is liar who only cares about money and is no longer welcome at Barcelona. This just shows was gold thong we didn't sign him in 2018 he has no loyalty.

So, what you gonna do, now that there will be very few "Neymar to Barca!"-stories?

FCBfan22

I mean, how stupid is our board to believe anything that comes out of his mouth... After everything...

He is a gold mine for football yellow pages and that's about it. Also, to rely on a 30yo Brazilian, who likes to party, in the future...

Still, all this talk could be pumped out by Barto media again. (Or Messigician :benitez: ).

Tackle

Filthy Catalan rags spreading their bile to tarnish Ney's name all because we couldn't offer him a better sporting project.

We shouldn't burn our bridges with Neymar's camp just yet. A 2026 return makes sense to honest. I still see him performing at a world class level at age 32-33, similar to Leo in that regard. Would be a storybook ending to his career that could end with multiple CLs for us and Ballon D'ors for him.

Home of Barca Fans