Neymar Jr.

Porque

Neymar expected to sign with Atletikoh Phangan FC to take full advantage of the Full Moon parties [source: Roberta Close]

Messigician

Neymar has refused to renew his contract with PSG, as he waits for a move from Barcelona.

? Sport

Wow it's done...

Announce Neymarmarmar!

Messigician

Andr? Cury (Ex Bar?a scout): "Neymar's return to Bar?a? I'm going to give you the plan that I would execute. You sign Neymar and divide his value into five seasons. Certainly, you'll find more sponsors, and more money in the form of T-shirts and tickets."

"Neymar still has 5-6 years in him. Messi sure would stay to relive the magical moments they had together. Later, Leo, would leave, due to age, and the club stays with Neymar until someone else is found."

"Would PSG sell him this summer? I think so. Any club in the world that has a player who says he's not going to renew and has one year of contract left, has to sell that player."

"Hopefully Laporta, who is a great president for Barcelona, has this brilliant idea and signs him."

Messi983

Neymar has refused to renew his contract with PSG, as he waits for a move from Barcelona.

? Sport

Wow it's done...

Announce Neymarmarmar!

Now we just need Pique to confirm his return.

Let's hope.

4_4_5_974760308.5.974760308_MundoDeportivo_20180721_eda-008-k5kH-U451041632667zPG-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Jadentheman

More like 3 steps back.

Bring back Ney and also sign Kun and we'll be club de amigos again. :rockon:

It's already a step back. They are only considering it to keep Messi at the club. That by definition is club de amigos. Just let Messi go in that case and move on. Use the funds to get Mbappe

Home of Barca Fans