Neymar Jr.

FinBarcelonafan

The big question is: will Messi inspire Neymar to wanting to be a football player again, or will latter's laidback lifestyle inspire Messi?

Spot on.

Messi is not exactly the hardest working footballer on the pitch, so tough to see it raising Neymar's level per say.

I doubt any of those two care for French League either..

So I would have to say no.

They will be exactly what they are now.

Laplacian

No goals yet, but they've barely played a few games and they're already linking up like they did a few years ago. Exactly what we've been missing with our wingers since he left...

Honestly just makes you realize the lack of talent in our team even more.

KingLeo10

He looked more slim today. If he gets in shape and gets his acceleration, he is probably still among the top 3-5 players in the world.

serghei

Looks like one of those supermodels that get well in their 30s and need more editing than normal to make them look hot on magazine covers. A Neymar fan-made youtube video these days needs a lot of work. Lots of slow motions and loops are required.

FinBarcelonafan

I can't belive people bought that shit and still do...

He went for Money period. And because it's a taboo to say I went for money, the PR has to invent alternative narratives

Exactly. It was too much nonsense. The PSG the project yada yada. He came from Barca who just won it all. Sporting project was not the main thing. Moneyyy

Home of Barca Fans