Neymar Jr.

iniestaGOAT

So only just realised he's out and is slated to return 1-2 weeks before 1st leg vs RM
Can't ever count on this guy

one the contrary I think neymar is always the best performing playing in big games vs big teams.

If you are a madrid fan it should worry you

El Gato

Villarato!
one the contrary I think neymar is always the best performing playing in big games vs big teams.

Doesn't really. Can't remember the last good game vs RM he had. For Paris or Barca.
Messi worries me more, as ever

mc_lovin

Has he gotten to Robben levels yet? Meaning he can perform right after injuries? He should be used to it by now. His last one was nasty though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nah, last season he played well against bayern ( except finishing) but against city he was bad. His main strenght is his passing nowadays and thats why he needs a fast player like Mbappe in front of him to feed him with passes.

Rassvet

Elite mentality

#NeymarNetflix

FI1EuAcXEAMwB2l

clemente

Stumbled upon this vid and noticed Van Djik was a defender in this 6-1 loss against us, interesting how he became best defender in the world later.

Rassvet

Neymar has been working hard: cardio, quadriceps exercises — a return on February 6 against Lille is expected.
@lequipe

Neyback

Home of Barca Fans