Neymar Jr.

Messigician

Neymar seemed unwell yesterday I hope he's alright

"Neymar always shows his emotions but last night he seemed ultra triggered. Wouldn't be surprised if its revealed in some tell-all book a decade from now that he snorted coke before some matches. I mean the chest bump came something like 5 minutes into the match. Its not like he was being roughed up on the pitch for 80 minutes before that and just had enough."

Morten

According to Cafu, Neymar is better technically than Messi and Cristiano.

Better technically than Cristiano? I'd say so.
Better technically than Messi? No way.

KingLeo10

According to Cafu, Neymar is better technically Messi and Cristiano.

Better technically than Cristiano? I'd say so.
Better technically than Messi? No way.

Actually Neymar's natural talent on handling the ball (in his prime, not now) is close to prime Messi's.

Where Messi completely destroys him is on the ball acceleration (in his prime, Messi is the fastest player ever at dribbling with the ball glued to his feet), decision making, and finishing efficiency (IMO easily better than CR7's though CR7 has more ways to score, no doubt).

Messigician

Actually Neymar's natural talent on handling the ball (in his prime, not now) is close to prime Messi's.

Where Messi completely destroys him is on the ball acceleration (in his prime, Messi is the fastest player ever at dribbling with the ball glued to his feet), decision making, and finishing efficiency (IMO easily better than CR7's though CR7 has more ways to score, no doubt).

Nowhere close LMFAO

Messi is nowhere near the R9 tier of top speed

Morten

I don't think he is that close to Messi technically even though he is of course excellent.
While its somewhat close in terms of ball control, Messi is the better dribler, also, Messi easily have a better striking technique on the ball, which is also part of a players technical abilities.

Jadentheman

Messi was better at dribbling in tight spaces at high speeds. Neymar only was able to do that when he had sufficient space in front of him or a good foul.

Not saying Neymar wasn?t good in tight spaces just that Messi had the ability to do it at higher speeds and change of acceleration. They both have their unique ways that worked for them.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi is better technically than Neymar for sure. Everything Neymar does Messi can do but chooses not to. Can't say the same about it being the other way around.

People seriously think Messi can't do those rainbow flicks? lol

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi is better technically than Neymar for sure. Everything Neymar does Messi can do but chooses not to. Can't say the same about it being the other way around.

People seriously think Messi can't do those rainbow flicks? lol

Messi can but it would feel forced and look awkward. Flamboyance is not his style at all. Neymar is the more unpredictable player with his tricks, Messi is just the better dribbler.

Home of Barca Fans