Neymar Jr.

CatalinR10

Can't understand how Adidas let go of the opportunity to get Cristiano or Ney to promote their Predator shoes.

QONVIyz.gif

Newcomer

Walking disaster today. Drama after drama. The guy ruined his career by clowning.

Not really from "today". If the information is to be believed, he was a Bar?a player when the assault attempt occured.

Imo, it is not the drama ruining him but his poor physical condition. This year, he has been especially bad. I have always praised his talent but if he doesn't get his fitness back, his 4 next years will be a big problem at PSG. He still want to dribble but is showing no speed, no fire.

It is funny to read Messigician. Neymar lied to you, jajaja. As if Neymar is your intimate friend. And even if he was, this is a big business contract for him, he won't be bother to listen or care about his friends feelings.

FinBarcelonafan

Not really from "today". If the information is to be believed, he was a Bar?a player when the assault attempt occured.

Imo, it is not the drama ruining him but his poor physical condition. This year, he has been especially bad. I have always praised his talent but if he doesn't get his fitness back, his 4 next years will be a big problem at PSG. He still want to dribble but is showing no speed, no fire.

It is funny to read Messigician. Neymar lied to you, jajaja. As if Neymar is your intimate friend. And even if he was, this is a big business contract for him, he won't be bother to listen or care about his friends feelings.

Neymar always made drama but I feel like it's gotten more and more out of control. He is not focused in football at all.

Newcomer

Neymar always made drama but I feel like it's gotten more and more out of control. He is not focused in football at all.

I don't think so. If we take into account he got a child with a relatively unknown woman (wasn't know to be his girlfriend), the now revealed attempted assault on the Nike employee on 2016 and the other scandal with the brazilian girl, we can safely assume Neymar has been doing this for years. It is just that the scandals are being outed now, in a smaller time frame, while his sporting merits are getting less and less visible due to his injuries.

This year especially, he has almost no shining moment on the pitch between Covid, injuries and suspensions. He owes PSG a vey good season in the coming years. If what he did this year is a glimpse of the years to come, he robbed PSG big time.

I still believe in him and he will be motivated with the upcoming World Cup. It will be a great Neymar year next year, hopefully.

Richard.H

I still believe in him and he will be motivated with the upcoming World Cup. It will be a great Neymar year next year, hopefully.

We will see. He is only getting older and everyone knows Brazilian footballers age terribly on the field (with a few exceptions). The moment to make his stamp was last year in the final. It's gone, and I don't think it's ever coming back. This season I rarely recall watching him for consecutive matches. No show for the most part.

Messigician

He lied to me and the club lmfao. There's more important things in football than money. Like Messi is about to show:)

Newcomer

He lied to me and the club lmfao. There's more important things in football than money. Like Messi is about to show:)

Well, Messi has the highest salary in football so money is obviously very important to him. Do we need to talk about his shady business with his charity foundation too ?

If Bar?a was giving a 550 M contract for 4 years to Neymar, he would be a Bar?a player too.

I understand you feel personally betrayed but your mistake was to think you had a special bond or trust with him in the first place. Words are cheap, believe in their actions (ink on the paper).

Home of Barca Fans