Neymar Jr.

Messigician

I agree that he was the first commercialized superstar player in this current era of social media. However I believe his career ended up purely because he listened to his entourage and his father whom IMO offered bad advice. He really should have gotten a good competent agent that knows the ins and outs of the biggest stage of football, as well as the rich tradition, history and reputation of clubs. Any good agent would have laughed at the PSG offer in 2017. He was in a great position and he squandered it over greed, ego, and listening to the wrong people(the ones leeching off of him)

Money is good

JamDav1982

His father is the one that stopped him going to PSG in 2015 and tried to stop him in 2017.

Bit harsh to be claiming his father was the one offering bad advice.

Givenchy

Laporta has lost all my support if he indeed signs Neymar over a player like Haaland. when will this club learn? we aren't a retirement home. This would be Barto levels of fuckery. The more oldies we add the longer it'll take to start a rebuild.

Neymar is an amazing talent and I look back with great memories of MSN but that time has ended, we need to move on

Rassvet

Our team next season: MATS, Roberto, Pique, Garcia, Alba, Frenkie, Busi, Pedri, Messi, Aguero, Neymar.

The hammerers of Huesca. The eliminators of Eibar. The conquerors of Cadiz.

xXKonan

PSG have sent Bar?a the message to leave Neymar alone Al-Khela?fi, has warned them personally. However, Barca see the player as an option and do not close the door as per [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]campos

@totcosta

@Catradioesports

I mean the guy has one year left on his deal, and we are not even sure he is going to renew. What is PSG going to do?

slicknick

Our team next season: MATS, Roberto, Pique, Garcia, Alba, Frenkie, Busi, Pedri, Messi, Aguero, Neymar.

Gives me a headache just looking at it...Perhaps Laporta is the chief Amigo afterall :lol:

KingLeo10

If we get a tough group stage, won't even make it to the KOs. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans