Neymar Jr.

xxxxxx

He's declined so badly. Loses the ball an awful lot, and his finishing has suddenly gone terrible.

Not to mention, he's always injured. He's also 30 next year.

Messigician

I'm really disappointed in you Messigician.

I never thought you of all people would post a wrong/mistranslated quote about Neymar :lol:

https://twitter.com/CulturePSG/status/1382105786202124301

What he actually said is that amidst PSGs European and Domestic run and last night's performance he doesn't want his contract talk to be a topic of discussion. He isn't totally committing to staying right now despite everything that is being reported. Although he will likely sign that contract and renew with them in the end.

Says the same thing no?

mc_lovin

He's declined so badly. Loses the ball an awful lot, and his finishing has suddenly gone terrible.

Not to mention, he's always injured. He's also 30 next year.

He still has a fair bit of magic in him though.

But you have to be a bit delusional to say he has 6 years left at the top :lol: No wonder the last board ran us into the ground with long term contracts.

Raketa10

So now he is staying. What a clown! :lol: To be fair it's maybe better that he signs his a new deal ASAP so we can move on. On his good day he is a fantastic player but as a person he is a pure cancer.

Messi983

Even if he'll sign a new contract a week later there will be rumours how we're working on getting him back when his contract expires in 2026 or some s*** like that. :lol:

Raketa10

Neymar and Barca are like a couple that divorced few years ago and can't stand each other. However, they meet every now and than for a quickie.

Porque

After witnessing PSG overcome Bayern, Messi is convinced that he needs to move to Paris to win one more Champions League. He is willing to take a wage cut to make it happen. Nasser Al-Khelaifi is open to renaming the Al Shahaniya Camel Racetrack to Al Leo Messi Camel Racetrack to convince Messi to come.

Heard it here first guys.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Neymar: "You can have possession as much as you like. You can sing for a woman all night long, but if a guy comes and takes her from you in 5 minutes, she's gone"

Nicely put. Kimmich is great, very determined but to me the guy can sound snobbish sometimes.

Newcomer

I'm very happy.

Another semi finals after last year. Bring me back to the 90's and our several consecutive European semi finals.

Turns out when we have Neymar, Mbapp? and Navas, we are getting to this stage.

World class players who are decisive in both penalty boxes.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm very happy.

Another semi finals after last year. Bring me back to the 90's and our several consecutive European semi finals.

Turns out when we have Neymar, Mbapp? and Navas, we are getting to this stage.

World class players who are decisive in both penalty boxes.

Good luck in the CL, it could your best chance in a long time, if Mbappe decides to leave.

Newcomer

Good luck in the CL, it could your best chance in a long time, if Mbappe decides to leave.
Thank you.

I would say our best chances were last year since we were already in the Finals and we lost on the smallest margin.

We still have difficult games ahead of us before thinking about winning it.

If we were to win, it would be considered as one of the toughest journey. MU, Leipzig, Bar?a, Dortmund/City and Chelsea/Real/Liverpool.

I'll ride that period of happiness before the upcoming stress of the semi and our L1 title chase.

About Mbapp?, if we do win it, i don't care if he leaves. He would have delivered what he was contracted for. Same with Neymar. Let's hope.

Home of Barca Fans