Neymar Jr.

Joan

Neymar decided to renew should finally end the narrative that he wants to return and play for Barca again.

vegitot

He is a pure number 10 now. If he ever come back, can he play as a winger??? Shit, he was supposed to be Messi's successor. Now we are with Dembele lol.

Messigician

❗️Neymar: ?The contract extension with PSG is no longer a topic! Obviously, I feel very comfortable and enjoy home here. I feel happier than before.?

? TNT Sports Brazil

Basically if they win he wants to stay if they lose he wants out.

Bit weird lol

Joan

❗️Neymar: ?The contract extension with PSG is no longer a topic! Obviously, I feel very comfortable and enjoy home here. I feel happier than before.?

? TNT Sports Brazil

Bit weird lol

What's weird about it?

Jadentheman

? TNT Sports Brazil

Bit weird lol

How is that weird? That's literally what everyone on here has been saying. Win or lose the only person departing is Mbappe IMO. Neymar... it depends on this CL campaign.

snowy

What a game! PSG so disciplined and cohesive in defense compared to the 1st leg.

Di Maria fantastic today, Mbapp and Ney backtracked and contributed in defense so much. And super attacking upfront :amazed:

predictions: PSG vs Chelsea All Blues final :thumbsup:

Right now, he's on Cloud9 so of course he's not thinking about leaving.

But after the party... and the after-party ... and the after-after-party, if given the chance to hook up with Leo again, he might be tempted to swing our way for one final hooah :rambo:

Xaviniesta

still the same selfish ball-hogger

had that chance in the 91 min where mbappe was screaming for him to square it for an easy goal but instead he ignores and tries to be flashy and of course ends up losing it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

? TNT Sports Brazil

Bit weird lol

I'm really disappointed in you Messigician.

I never thought you of all people would post a wrong/mistranslated quote about Neymar :lol:

https://twitter.com/CulturePSG/status/1382105786202124301

What he actually said is that amidst PSGs European and Domestic run and last night's performance he doesn't want his contract talk to be a topic of discussion. He isn't totally committing to staying right now despite everything that is being reported. Although he will likely sign that contract and renew with them in the end.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

What a shitshow 2017 was. To replace Neymar with Dembouz is one of the most dumbest transfer decisions ever. Neymar has more talent in his left pinky than Dembouz in his all family.

Home of Barca Fans