Neymar Jr.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar leaving Barca was such a huge L for both parts. He'd be better at Barca, perceived better. Barca would not waste 400m on the players they have burned the money on.

Instead we might have brought in some actual good midfielders and defenders :shrug:

He cannot return now I think. We need to rebuild and move on.

serghei

Neymar leaving Barca was such a huge L for both parts. He'd be better at Barca, perceived better. Barca would not waste 400m on the players they have burned the money on.

Instead we might have brought in some actual good midfielders and defenders :shrug:

At least 1 more guaranteed CL last year. No way we fuck that tie up with Neymar in the team.

KingLeo10

The reason why I can't forgive him is we and even Messi were bending over backwards to accomodate him.

But this cunt tried to leave us high and dry to usurp Barca/Messi.

He's the one to blame.

serghei

This was his golden ticket. And he blew it, along with Mbappe. But Mbappe has plenty of time. Now good luck next season drawing teams like Atalanta in the quarters and Leipzig in the semis. :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

True that. Disaster for all parties.

kattanib

The children have already found their way to drugs. Its too late to get back together and salvage what is left.

Richard.H

Mark my words, this is it for Neymar. Brazilians don?t last long. He?ll be lucky to reach even a CL SF now. Only way things change is if Messi magically goes to psg

Home of Barca Fans