Neymar Jr.

JohnN

How about Coutinho + Rafinha + Alena + Wague + Turan + 40m for Neymar

40m on top? No way...
I value Coutinho at 150m, Rafinha 50m, Alena 100m, Wague 40m. Turan.. well, let's by him back for 1m and value him 10m.
That is 150 + 50 + 100 + 40 + 10 === 350m right there. They should pay us 100m and give us Neymar then.

malvolio

At last, the tables have turned. This time we should call the shots and make them bleed. Otherwise, Cuntmar can rot on the bench next season, I don't give a fuck :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

At last, the tables have turned. This time we should call the shots and make them bleed. Otherwise, Cuntmar can rot on the bench next season, I don't give a fuck :lol:

Yes. We should keep waiting. We got nothing to lose. If Real wants to pay 250 mil € for Neymar, they can have him. PSG is in tough spot. We can wait and lower the price. They are the one losing value by waiting.

It's nice to be in this position for once. Usually we are the one desperately pushing for the transfer.

xxxxxx

It's fine.... they can keep Neymar and get knocked out of the knockout stages of the Champs League once again.

To be honest, how many different rumours have we heard about PSG wanting this different players? It keeps changing all the time. I highly doubt this is all true. Not even PSG are that daft to think Neymar is worth 90m + Coutinho + Semedo + Todibo. If this is true, they're essentially asking us for 250m euros; Coutinho (90m), Semedo (45m), Todibo (25m) and 90m on top of that. Also, Neymar has been injured for the last 2 years.... and he also wants out! His valuation has gone down from 222m to like 160m to 170m if we're being honest. Coutinho + Rakitic + 50m is a good deal for them. Coutinho is worth around 90m, Rakitic is worth around 35m, so that makes the deal worth around 175m.

I just feel we're going to give in and Semedo is going to be part of the transfer and we'll stick Roberto RB full-time again. He might even put Firpo there.

Neymessi

Why are people acting like Coutinho and Raki are golden assets for us? Someone said raki + Cou + 20m is fair. Get a reality check. Even if you don't like Neymar, he has a very high market value and raki is worth nothing more than 25m for me if we are lucky. Cou has been 60-70m valuation for some time now. So the original deal wasn't that disproportionate.

Also, PSG isn't desperate all to sell Neymar as some feel. No way a shit Coutinho and raki and peanuts of 70m for them will help their team more than Neymar alone.

Givenchy

PSG are just playing games with us at this stage, they have no intention of selling Neymar to Barca

I mean.. Todibo? really?

Semedo = leaves us with Wague as our only RB
Todibo = leaves us short at CB especially with Umtiti's fitness unknown

they are asking for players we can't afford to let go. whats next, Messi? :facepalm:

xxxxxx

Why are people acting like Coutinho and Raki are golden assets for us? Someone said raki + Cou + 20m is fair. Get a reality check. Even if you don't like Neymar, he has a very high market value and raki is worth nothing more than 25m for me if we are lucky. Cou has been 60-70m valuation for some time now. So the original deal wasn't that disproportionate.

Also, PSG isn't desperate all to sell Neymar as some feel. No way a shit Coutinho and raki and peanuts of 70m for them will help their team more than Neymar alone.

Not really. When players like Lukaku are going for 80m, Coutinho is easily worth around 90m.

xXKonan

PSG are just playing games with us at this stage, they have no intention of selling Neymar to Barca

I mean.. Todibo? really?

Semedo = leaves us with Wague as our only RB
Todibo = leaves us short at CB especially with Umtiti's fitness unknown

they are asking for players we can't afford to let go. whats next, Messi? :facepalm:
PSG are going to make it difficult because they hate us and they think Neymar is still worth 220 Million.

They want Semedo because they need a new RB and I'm guessing Todibo because he's considered a highly rated French CB talent. But at the same time, they know giving them those two would hurt us due with one being are Starting RB and the other leaving us short on the CB side.

They know we wouldn't have the money to buy another RB and CB if we gave them what they wanted.

neo_wolf

psg need to sell neymar more than we need to buy him so the cards are stacked on our side.
Hopefully neymar does not come.
This is what i wish happened, Neymar finally says he wants to go back to barca then we call things off, now Florentino will never go after Ney and that would leave Neymar and psg fucked.
How beautiful would that be.

Home of Barca Fans