Europa League

Morten

Noticed Casemiro didn't play first half, i thought he would play basically every game when they bought him, not happened so far.

Givenchy

Noticed Casemiro didn't play first half, i thought he would play basically every game when they bought him, not happened so far.

It's looking like another masterclass from Perez. I watched some of their game vs Sociedad and he was terrible.

Morten

It's looking like another masterclass from Perez. I watched some of their game vs Sociedad and he was terrible.

Did he play that entire match, or was subbed in as in other games?

You dont spend that money on a player if he is gonna be rotation, so i assume he will start about all the games pretty soon.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Did he play that entire match, or was dubbed in as in other games?

You dont spend that money on a player if he is gonna be rotation, so i assume he will start about all the games pretty soon.

I guess Utd didn't expect McTominay and Eriksen to work well together.

Givenchy

Did he play that entire match, or was subbed in as in other games?

Yeah he started the match. Not sure about his fitness but he looked done. Don't think he was a ten Hag buy, more likely a panic buy when they couldn't get Frenkie.

Horatio

You're welcome
Man U weren't all that bad even though they only won with meager 1-0 victory. A lot of movement, tempo in the team. Rashford seems somewhat revived. Had great shots on target today. Will prolly net one in the weekend.

Home of Barca Fans