Europa League

gregorrin10

Unless Barca signs a reliable goalscorer this Jan, they wont pass the playoffs, let alone win the whole thing.

Think it will have to be more than one actually. If we could pull off Ferran and Arthur Cabral/Alvarez, I'd be cautiously optimistic about our chances. If City ask for too much, then maybe just get both Alvarez and Cabral instead, realistically we'd get them both for the price of Ferran, but obviously Ferran would be a signing for the future Spanish core, and he's from Man City, so he'd automatically be a more premium signing.

We need some real help now though, so if we can't get Ferran in January, just go back for him in the summer, and get Alvarez (who I'd actually consider to be a brilliant signing in any case and also great for the future, since he can play either ST or LW) and Cabral. We need some actual competition for Depay (who I'd actually sell in the summer, especially if we manage to get Ferran later too, but that's a story for another day). And with Dembele almost certainly leaving too we'll actually need at least 3 new forwards in the next 2 transfer windows anyway, so considering Adeyemi will probably choose Dortmund, I'd go for Alvarez (30M) and Cabral (15M) in January, and for Ferran (50M) in the summer. Ansu, Alvarez, Cabral and Ferran would actually be a decent attacking force, considering our financial and sporting (UEL) situation.

Laplacian

West Ham fans are hoping they draw us.

Surreal.

The banter will be hilarious. All the PL fans are hinging on "Barcelona wouldn't even make top 8 in the PL" memes on twitter and reddit. I said it last year bro, we're no longer an elite team. Messi managed to cover that up for a little longer.

iniestaGOAT

The banter will be hilarious. All the PL fans are hinging on "Barcelona wouldn't even make top 8 in the PL" memes on twitter and reddit. I said it last year bro, we're no longer an elite team. Messi managed to cover that up for a little longer.

I mean we are barely top 8 in la liga right now so is that suppsoed to prove epl is better or somthing?

BarcaOG

Banned
a year or two ago i was loling because Real were on the cusp of CL group exit and EL footy

today i am a clown

a sad clown

Marshall D Teach

Its for the glamour, and they can certainly beat us too.

Yup. In La Liga they'd be challenging for the title.

Imagine being told in 2012 that one day West Ham fans would be praying to draw Barca in a European tie while Barca fans would pray to avoid that draw.

Unreal stuff.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans