Europa League

mc_lovin

Amazing remontada by Betis. They were relentless since scoring their first goal, after an abysmal start to the game.

So, La Liga doesn't have to retire anymore? I have never seen someone rooting so much against the league like JamDav. He seems to get a thrill out of it :S

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So, La Liga doesn't have to retire anymore? I have never seen someone rooting so much against the league like JamDav. He seems to get a thrill out of it :S

He's finally contracted the EPL hype virus after living in Scotland for so many years. It's commendable for how long he managed to avoid it really

Bobo32

He tries to put on he's from Scotland and is called something like James Davies, born 1982. But I have my doubts!
I suspect he might very well be from Uruguay, paid (overpaid) by Bartomeu to sit on a forum like this to spout shite!

JamDav1982

He's finally contracted the EPL hype virus after living in Scotland for so many years. It's commendable for how long he managed to avoid it really

Finally?

Been saying EPL is stronger and La Liga was failing for years.

Sad reality.

Do love EPL though. Most exciting league going with biggest spread of players want to watch. La Liga is shite to watch when can be bothered outside Barca these days.

FPL adds a spice to it as well.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Speaking of EPL, Leicester-Napoli is a good game. Napoli had a number of half-chances but failed to equalize. 5 shots to 15 after the first half. Leicester are not playing their strongest 11 though, but getting outplayed so convincingly at home is still pretty bad.

stb_1

Leicester 2-2 Napoli, Napoli come back from 2-0 down. Napoli been the better team tbh, Leicester been sloppy as hell with their passing.

Maybe PL love in a bit over hyped? This is 5th vs 5th from last season and the Italian team has been better, away from home too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Osimhen was a beast. He has the profile of the striker we are missing. There are so many of these pacy strong strikers with good technical ability, but we are not making moves for any of them. Osimhen would obviously cost a fortune now so he is ruled out, but why aren't we trying to bring them in when they are cheap?

Lozano doesn't suit possession-based football at all though. He is deadass worse than Politano every time I watch Napoli.

Malcuit was a saboteur, the worst player on the pitch and a huge weak link.

JamDav1982

Osimhen was a beast. He has the profile of the striker we are missing. There are so many of these pacy strong strikers with good technical ability, but we are not making moves for any of them. Osimhen would obviously cost a fortune now so he is ruled out, but why aren't we trying to bring them in when they are cheap?

Lozano doesn't suit possession-based football at all though. He is deadass worse than Politano every time I watch Napoli.

Malcuit was a saboteur, the worst player on the pitch and a huge weak link.

He cost Napoli 80m and has not been even close to living up to that yet.

Do need players with pace though.

Mateka

I cannot speak of the strength of Napoli, but you cannot compare leagues by Leicester v Napoli. Vardy was rested.
Rodgers ‘ The crime isn't giving away the two goals, the crime is if you don't learn from it. I'm sure that is something this young team will do.
So a young Leicester team. Great fight back by Napoli.

Home of Barca Fans