Europa League

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The bad news is Villarreal plays Real Madrid 2 days before the Europa League final. I hope Villarreal will not rest their key players against Real Madrid.

Messi983

The bad news is Villarreal plays Real Madrid 2 days before the Europa League final. I hope Villarreal will not rest their key players against Real Madrid.

Doesn't really matter. If RM will need 3 points to win the title in last round they'll get them one way or another.

Porque

Logically the Madrid game (and thus is and Atleti) would be moved to accommodate Villarreal efforts for the final.

Didn't LaLiga do that for a Madrid final before or am I imagining things?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Logically the Madrid game (and thus is and Atleti) would be moved to accommodate Villarreal efforts for the final.

Didn't LaLiga do that for a Madrid final before or am I imagining things?

Villarreal doesn't carry as much weight as Madrid and us do. However in today's environment I think Tebas would appreciate any exposure and visibility La Liga can gain. Let's hope he moves the game to Saturday.

Porque

Villarreal doesn't carry as much weight as Madrid and us do. However in today's environment I think Tebas would appreciate any exposure and visibility La Liga can gain. Let's hope he moves the game to Saturday.

You're right, I'm just hoping a precedent had been set.

I think the key game will be Bilbao (not forgetting Sevilla) though. They have beat Atleti and Sevilla over the past weeks and I'm sure would like to add Madrid to the list.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You're right, I'm just hoping a precedent had been set.

I think the key game will be Bilbao (not forgetting Sevilla) though. They have beat Atleti and Sevilla over the past weeks and I'm sure would like to add Madrid to the list.

Now I am thinking they won’t move it, since it is the last of the season and they probably want all teams, at least all title-contending teams to play on the same day etc., if not at the same time, to eliminate any chances of monkey business etc.

soul24rage

Gold from Redcafe lol

E0u_-KzVoAAmeOQ.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans