Europa League

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Dinamo and Slavia far stronger than people give them credit for. Man Utd are clear favorites but the level of remaining teams is very close otherwise.

Messi983

Congrats to Bojan, BBZ, Joan and other Dinamo fans here.

Amazing job. :worthy:

Our commentator (which I don't like too much, even if he's supposed to be a Barca fan) here has publicly supported Dinamo. He said Mou should just take Orsić on a plane with them for 60m when he scored the third goal. And at the end when Livaković made that save he said they should just take them both for 150m. And maybe flight them to a better team in London since they're probably too good for Tottenham anyway. :lol:

Mou blamed his players right now in an interview.

He said that they played without passion.

And that they watched a rightfooted left winger a lot of times on videos and Mou told them what he will do, yet they conceded two classical goals from a left winger cutting inside and shooting with a right foot.

He was trolling his players in an angry way.

This guy is so done, lol. I wonder how many of his current and past players (from the last 6-7 years not when he was still winning) actually hate him and don't give their best for him. I know I wouldn't bother playing for a guy who would throw me under the bus everytime just to save his own ass.

He's still fun whenever they lose though.

Joan

Shame they got a spanish team. Wanted them all to progress.

It's what it is. Could be worse.

BarcaOG

Banned
lets goooo granada, pride of spain!

HOLD ME TO THIS BARCAFORUMMM

i will buy a granada jersey if they eliminate united hehehee

Morten

Granada almost got embarassed by a Norwegian team, United should win comfortably.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
Can't wait to serve a fresh, hot L to Proper the Man United fanboy.

:koeman:

man united eliminated by granada would be sooo epic. omg.

didnt we have an annoying man united fanboy on the forum not too long ago who was making ridiculous claims about united??

Home of Barca Fans