Europa League

Morten

What did you expect though? I didn't watch the game, but just saw the result. Leipzig is a much superior team.

Well, i watched the match, we basically got totally outplayed for 80 minutes and got a consolation goal when they stopped playing at the end.
Meanwhile, Sarpsborg is fighting all over the pitch and leading deserved vs Genk.

How we are leading the domestic table and could get to the cup final this season is beyond me.

Morten

Another EL game, another joke performance, but i have gotten used to it by now, its like months since we actually played a decent game, home or abroad.

Morten

We are a complete shambles :lol:
Molde and Brann should be ashamed of themselves for letting us win the league this season.

JerseyAddict

Dinamo Zagreb after 49 years has qualified for "spring" (as we call them) or in the other words, they are finally in the knock out stage :)
12 points in 4 games, +8 GD. FANTASTIC :)

this is how the game looked like... there was a heavy fog an entire match.

qtedh1dvy2l7nuw7whei.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dinamo Zagreb after 49 years has qualified for "spring" (as we call them) or in the other words, they are finally in the knock out stage :)
12 points in 4 games, +8 GD. FANTASTIC :)

this is how the game looked like... there was a heavy fog an entire match.

qtedh1dvy2l7nuw7whei.jpg

Were you there? Stadium was full, I hear? Don't know if people could see anything in that fog.

FCBfan22

UEFA just confirmed that 3rd tier European club competition will be played from next season on.

Called Europa League 2...

I like that they added a competition, but for fucks sake, you could've been a bit more imaginative with the name.

Leo_Messi

Good to see Sevilla and Villarreal winning their respective groups. Betis to follow suit later tonight.

A shame that Valencia failed to qualify for the round of 16. They were better than Man Utd in their two direct meetings but messed up against Young Boys away from home and they were not as lucky against Juve as Man Utd was. At least they got the third spot. Despite much talk about Spanish football being on a downward spiral, the UEFA coefficient list so far this season shows something else. Still at the top.

Good to see Italian teams doing rather well as well. Inter being Inter did not help and Napoli were simply very unlucky in that group. They should frankly have topped that group in fact. The Germans seem to be bouncing back while the French teams have been pathetic so far this season with only 3 remaining representatives in QSG, Lyon and Rennes that barely just qualified against Astana.

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/crank2019.html

The PL doing rather well as well. All that money and those managers were bound to make a difference eventually. Not sure if an English team will win a single European trophy this season though. Hopefully not.

Last edited:

utility73

Very successful group phase for the Austrian teams. Rapid, though generally weak, qualified for KO stage and Salzburg very confident with zero dropped points.

Home of Barca Fans