Europa League

wisconsincule

Yup, because that's how football works - get dumped out from CL and EL, but somehow win LL. European football is standing in our way on the road to greatness.

Just watch. Barca have a better chance winning the league than the Europa League.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Manchester United's centre-back Lisandro Mart?nez is suspended for the first-leg against Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

Jakabor

Comfortable win for Barca.

United have been very inconsistent all season, although I do like some things Ten Hag has done so far.

But Barca are simply better player wise, and that it gonna be defining. Lewy will bully their defense. Especially in the first leg where they will be without Lisandro Martinez.

We have been immense in La Liga. We outplayed Bayern in Munich the first half and should have been up by multiple goals. That half alone is better than anything United have done this season in terms of dominating an opponent. Result did not go Barcas way in the 2nd half, but people forgot how good that 1st half was. If Barca shows that level, it will leave United with little chance. United fans wont know that as most of them only look at the results. They are gonna be surprised how good Barca is.

Last edited:

Nucky

Comfortable win for Barca.

United have been very inconsistent all season, although I do like some things Ten Hag has done so far.

But Barca are simply better player wise, and that it gonna be defining. Lewy will bully their defense. Especially in the first leg where they will be without Lisandro Martinez.

We have been immense in La Liga. We outplayed Bayern in Munich the first half and should have been up by multiple goals. That half alone is better than anything United have done this season in terms of dominating an opponent. Result did not go Barcas way in the 2nd half, but people forgot how good that 1st half was. If Barca shows that level, it will leave United with little chance. United fans wont know that as most of them only look at the results. They are gonna be surprised how good Barca is.

I wouldn't just write off United yet.. I do agree Barca will probably win but it won't be an easy win for sure, specially given our form in European matches in the last 2 seasons.. Lets just hope Antony or Sancho won't have their day against us and that Lewa will bury their defence..

Home of Barca Fans