Europa League

Porque

Where's the guy that said Rangers would beat Barcelona?

joe-biden-medal-of-freedom.gif

Kul_z

Where's the guy that said Rangers would beat Barcelona?

joe-biden-medal-of-freedom.gif

Damn, just saw the highlights. Cant believe that i never heard about rangers captain, this guy has some brutal stats for rb. Shame that he's 30 years old, but still..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not watching this game but I am really disgusted by the scenes of Frankfurt and Rangers fans fighting in the streets of Seville. Disgusting stuff, are these grownups???

UEFA should fine the hell out of these two clubs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not watching this game but I am really disgusted by the scenes of Frankfurt and Rangers fans fighting in the streets of Seville. Disgusting stuff, are these grownups???

UEFA should fine the hell out of these two clubs.

Some testosterone won't kill ya. Boys will be boys.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I am kind of rooting for the Rangers, Frankfurt fans reportedly seemed to have instigated the street fights today in Seville and their president Peter Fischer calling Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan a "micky mouse stadium" is just so snobbish and stupid. Their home stadium, Deutsche Bank Park, is just several thousand more than Pizjuan's capacity.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am kind of rooting for the Rangers, Frankfurt fans reportedly seemed to have instigated the street fights today in Seville and their president Peter Fischer calling Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan a "micky mouse stadium" is just so snobbish and stupid. Their home stadium, Deutsche Bank Park, is just several thousand more than Pizjuan's capacity.

Of course you should root for rangers because van bronckhorst. He’s class all throughout

Home of Barca Fans