Champions League

El Gato

Villarato!
Courtois was very good but he didn?t perform any miracles. He has played like tonight many times before.
Liverpool was just very mediocre and didn?t create all that much. Oh and their fans are absolute cunts.

Nah, was exceptional and one of the best ever performances in a cup final. Only 3rd keeper to get MOTM after Kahn and Van der Sar.

iniestaGOAT

Courtois was very good but he didn?t perform any miracles. He has played like tonight many times before.
Liverpool was just very mediocre and didn?t create all that much. Oh and their fans are absolute cunts.

Liverpool were hopeless. They got dominated didnt look like they were gonna score.

Barcilliant

This Madrid side were considered weak. Everyone, including myself wrote them off and they still won. We couldn't even win CL with our strongest teams.
Madrid get the best player possible for each position. Than they get a manager who manages the egos and tactics. 8f that works out they win.

BBZ8800

Some say it doesn't matter and that football is about technique and smart movement.
But majority of our homegrown guys couldn't tell fuck off to a journo, let alone to an opponent in do or die moments of final matches (our guys will avoid fights, they'll be pushed and bullied around and they'll put their heads down and sulk).

Oh, well:
[tw]1530667121008553984[/tw]

** A journo asked him: how do you respond that Liverpool played better than Real?
Kroos responded something like: you had 90 minutes to think of two questions and you came with these shitty questions, go away, f off.

Imagine Busi, Alba, Roberto, Eric etc.

Last edited:

Porque

Liverpool have been knocked out by Spanish sides for 3 of the last 3 Champions League seasons, and 4 of the last 5.

I guess that ends the debate on which is the superior league.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

INB4 Birdy makes it in, just to save him his only contribution to the discussion:

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ?๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜…๐—š ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ:

Real Madrid (2.15) 3-2 (3.34) PSG

Real Madrid (2.58) 5-4 (4.58) Chelsea

Real Madrid (4.28) 6-5 (4.38) Man City

Real Madrid (0.92) 1-0 (2.19) Liverpool

Lol

We have interpret it wrong, lesser xG = better :p

FinBarcelonafan

Liverpool have been knocked out by Spanish sides for 3 of the last 3 Champions League seasons, and 4 of the last 5.

I guess that ends the debate on which is the superior league.

I have to say, Spanish record in Euro finals is insane. Seventeen wins out of seventeen games vs non Spanish team.

Wow!

Spaniards know how to perform in final

Home of Barca Fans