Champions League

Horatio

You're welcome
Well, when was the last time we had a team that would have challenged for CL?

And if you want top GK club should pay up. But looking at our history with GKs don't think that will be the case.

But even if we miraculously have the field players play at a high level in 2-3 yeara, i still dont see a cl win happen as long as ter stegen is here.

JamDav1982

Exactly. I don't rate him, but he did play his ass off, which is more than Barca players do usually in similar games.

Real had a midfield that grafted to protect defence and double up on wide players with Carvajal/Mendy... Barca have Busquets doing fuck all but chasing ball into other players areas trying to boost his tackle stats so Xavi and fan boys can point to it.

serghei

xG is trying to tell me a chance is as big as another if Benzema takes the shot or some crap garbage striker does it.

That's like saying a mediocre chef has as many chances of producing a top-class dish as Gordon Ramsay, just because he uses the same ingredients and the same kitchenware.

It's a decent stat, but that's it.

JamDav1982

Most apt headlines in Marca... Real headlines are about them winning CL.. Barca headline is about club hoping Umtiti leaves.

Says it all.

JamDav1982

Yep. We are not harsh enough. Real threw out freaking Ramos and Ronaldo.

Umtiti cried and Laporta agreed to give him another chance.

Fucking mental.

Though to be fair he can hardly be moved on is not current boards fault but be more fucking ruthless. Players are taking the piss.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
He was injured I think in recent years, but his last few games he was back to his near best.

Probably best defensive fullback of the last decade for me.

Wow. I never rated him that highly. Maybe u have a better memory for his better performances pre-injuries. Always thought he fell short especially in technical area. But pulled through in handful of important matches

KingLeo10

Wow. I never rated him that highly. Maybe u have a better memory for his better performances pre-injuries. Always thought he fell short especially in technical area. But pulled through in handful of important matches

He was a really important part of the 3 peat machine.

He and Marcelo, along with Modric were the main offensive threats in build-up. I would say, he was the 2nd biggest offensive contributor in getting the ball to the front 2/3 after Marcelo (both with their pinpoint crosses). Kroos was their possession recycler and Casemiro the destroyer.

Defensively he was among the best by the virtue of other FBs being absolutely shit across Europe.

El Gato

Villarato!
FT4n1FQXEAUKDPq

:lol: :lol:

SmilerBam

INB4 Birdy makes it in, just to save him his only contribution to the discussion:

�������� ������������?�� ������������������ ���� ���� ������ ������������������ ������������ ���������� ������ ����������:

Real Madrid (2.15) 3-2 (3.34) PSG

Real Madrid (2.58) 5-4 (4.58) Chelsea

Real Madrid (4.28) 6-5 (4.38) Man City

Real Madrid (0.92) 1-0 (2.19) Liverpool

Lol

That makes Birdy so stupid. So i agree. xG shit it's just useless.

Slevinn

Courtois was very good but he didn?t perform any miracles. He has played like tonight many times before.
Liverpool was just very mediocre and didn?t create all that much. Oh and their fans are absolute cunts.

Home of Barca Fans