Champions League

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

Check 0:59.

Opinions?

Look at follow through of leg. Was putting quite some strength there behind ball prolly to push it forward.
Ended up skimming ball and ball went around keeper.

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
for me, chelsea and Bayern are the teams to beat this year. i dont think City have the killer instinct in them that is necessary to progress through the KOs

Mateka

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION]

Check 0:59.

Opinions?

Look at follow through of leg. Was putting quite some strength there behind ball prolly to push it forward.
Ended up skimming ball and ball went around keeper.

Skill.

Slevinn

Absolutely loving supporting City. Qualified for knockout stages nine current seasons in a row, better than any other English team . Finals of Europe for England is a huge improvement. Pep is a superb manager. I love watching City play. They played some dross for about 40 years but the last 15 years wonderful. Loving my football.

Trust you feel better tomorrow and post more positively. Have a good day.
This feels like a computer putting random sentences from the MC forum together.

Messigician

Laporta has gone mad hasn't he?

President Laporta: "I am convinced that we are going to beat Bayern. It is something that can be achieved. There will be a miracle." [via sport]

Mateka

There will be upsides and downsides and for a front three of Messi Neymar and Mbappe I think a lot of teams will be fine with that front 3 not pressing that much.

In the French League clearly the PSG system works, they are home and dry. But to carry 3 through the knock out stages against Europe’s best, seems a step too far.

KingLeo10

In the French League clearly the PSG system works, they are home and dry. But to carry 3 through the knock out stages against Europe?s best, seems a step too far.

:lol::lol: One would think you support a team with European pedigree like RM, Barca, or Bayern going by the tone of your advice.

Relax, you've made as many CL finals as PSG over the last 10 years despite spending more money and being in the stronger league.

Mateka

:lol::lol: One would think you support a team with European pedigree like RM, Barca, or Bayern going by the tone of your advice.

Relax, you've made as many CL finals as PSG over the last 10 years despite spending more money and being in the stronger league.

Ridiculous to think that you can only pass a comment if the team you support has so called European pedigree. Thankfully football was founded as a working man’s game, where every supporter has an opinion, whether his team has made the final or not.

Trust you are feeling better in the morning.

KingLeo10

Ridiculous to think that you can only pass a comment if the team you support has so called European pedigree. Thankfully football was founded as a working man’s game, where every supporter has an opinion, whether his team has made the final or not.

Trust you are feeling better in the morning.

> You claim PSG are only comfortable in French League, that their tactics are only home and dry there (whatever that means)

> Your point carries an undercurrent of Premier League superiority, and that teams who are versed in such leagues are the ones who can compete against Europe's best

> I blow your entire premise apart by correctly pointing out that PSG coming from farmer's league has made as many CL finals as Man City coming from mighty premier league. Where am I wrong in that observation? :lol:

The French league or their tactics aren't the problem. Neither is the front 3. They won a game and you won a game. And the aggregate was 3-2 in their favor. Hardly any grounds to be dispensing advice.

Jenks

I would say the front three is a massive problem. I would be amazed if a team could win the Champions League in this day and age with 2-3 passengers off the ball.

Mateka

Absolutely stunning rise to the top, out of nothing, really.

Thank you. Not quite out of nothing, we were a PL side but one that could lose any lead. Keystone cops of the PL. lived under the shadow of United, especially when SAF was manager. But today Manchester is blue.

Home of Barca Fans