Champions League

serghei

A top manager is all that United is lacking atm. The midfield is not amazing, but it's functional if they get a man that knows how to set them up.

KingLeo10

Their attack has also become CR7 centric. All of a sudden the other forwards take the backseat instead of a free flowing front 3.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
In the League? I know they got a couple wins in the cups over the last couple of years but I'd be surprised if the H2H was in United's favor in the league. Maybe i'm wrong.

Last 5 PL games:

City 0 - 2 United

United 0 - 0 City

United 2 - 0 City

City 1 - 2 United

United 0 - 2 City

Tackle

Still think United would challenge with a decent manager :coffee:

See what happened to Chelsea when they went from Lampard to Tuchel. United have flaws in the middle of the park, but the rest of their squad is still far too strong not to be in contention for the big trophies.

This season I don't see them doing much better than 2nd-4th in the league, 10+ points off the title winner and CL QFs.

soul24rage

See what happened to Chelsea when they went from Lampard to Tuchel. United have flaws in the middle of the park, but the rest of their squad is still far too strong not to be in contention for the big trophies.

This season I don't see them doing much better than 2nd-4th in the league, 10+ points off the title winner and CL QFs.

Sounds about right

stb_1

Chelsea are a mix between Atletico and Bayern.

Super strong defensively, strong and big players, but have technical ability too and able to keep possession.

Home of Barca Fans