Champions League

mc_lovin

Clearly. Don't trust Xavi atm at all. Firstly imo Barca needs to change it's way of playing and Xavi is a guarantee that won't happen.

We dont need to change our way of playing. And there wont be a copy of old Barca either, guys like Frenkie will interprete things differently.

Vilarrubi

We dont need to change our way of playing. And there wont be a copy of old Barca either, guys like Frenkie will interprete things differently.

Yeah don’t think we need to change how we’re playing either, just need better players and better mentality.

FC B

I think we better do. It's been a decade now since a team with this playing style last won CL. It might be City this year but imo this philosophy of playing must evolve if not completely change. It's pretty outdated for 2021 especially without the right set of players to play it.

Jadentheman

10-12 playing style is different from the MSN 14-17 play style which is different to the current Barca's play style. Although for all of them the core style is the same. It's the philosophy. Just need a WC manager that is able to get the right players and tactics to adapt to the core philosphy/style.

Yannik

10-12 playing style is different from the MSN 14-17 play style

Honestly can hardly remember anything specific about 14-17 playstyle, it was mainly just "they have Messi, Suarez and Neymar upfront, that's tough". I think that front three would've made anything work.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
All I know is that Lahoz is the only referee Madridistas really dislike too so that to me suggest he's pretty unbiased. You could argue he's quite fair in how bad he is versus every team.

Personally I think he's a decent referee that seem well liked by most players, including our own guys according to those behind the scenes El Dia Despues vids that Movistar+ air in Spain. He's a bit of a joker and slightly attention seeking which is the biggest issue with him.

khaled_a_d

All I know is that Lahoz is the only referee Madridistas really dislike too so that to me suggest he's pretty unbiased. You could argue he's quite fair in how bad he is versus every team.

Personally I think he's a decent referee that seem well liked by most players, including our own guys according to those behind the scenes El Dia Despues vids that Movistar+ air in Spain. He's a bit of a joker and slightly attention seeking which is the biggest issue with him.

Yeah, Lahoz is neutral referee who just can be attention whore at times

Home of Barca Fans