Page 1205 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 205705110511551195120312041205
Results 18,061 to 18,072 of 18072

Thread: Champions League

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laporta has gone mad hasn't he?

President Laporta: "I am convinced that we are going to beat Bayern. It is something that can be achieved. There will be a miracle." [via sport]

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamDav1982 View Post
    The three of them wont act as a unit and press or get back the way they should.
    There will be upsides and downsides and for a front three of Messi Neymar and Mbappe I think a lot of teams will be fine with that front 3 not pressing that much.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neymessi View Post
    There will be upsides and downsides and for a front three of Messi Neymar and Mbappe I think a lot of teams will be fine with that front 3 not pressing that much.
    In the French League clearly the PSG system works, they are home and dry. But to carry 3 through the knock out stages against Europe’s best, seems a step too far.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateka View Post
    In the French League clearly the PSG system works, they are home and dry. But to carry 3 through the knock out stages against Europe?s best, seems a step too far.
    One would think you support a team with European pedigree like RM, Barca, or Bayern going by the tone of your advice.

Relax, you've made as many CL finals as PSG over the last 10 years despite spending more money and being in the stronger league.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingLeo10 View Post
    One would think you support a team with European pedigree like RM, Barca, or Bayern going by the tone of your advice.

Relax, you've made as many CL finals as PSG over the last 10 years despite spending more money and being in the stronger league.
    Ridiculous to think that you can only pass a comment if the team you support has so called European pedigree. Thankfully football was founded as a working man’s game, where every supporter has an opinion, whether his team has made the final or not.

Trust you are feeling better in the morning.

Forum D'Amigos Tactical Unit - BBZ Containment Office
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateka View Post
    Ridiculous to think that you can only pass a comment if the team you support has so called European pedigree. Thankfully football was founded as a working man’s game, where every supporter has an opinion, whether his team has made the final or not.

Trust you are feeling better in the morning.
    > You claim PSG are only comfortable in French League, that their tactics are only home and dry there (whatever that means)

> Your point carries an undercurrent of Premier League superiority, and that teams who are versed in such leagues are the ones who can compete against Europe's best

> I blow your entire premise apart by correctly pointing out that PSG coming from farmer's league has made as many CL finals as Man City coming from mighty premier league. Where am I wrong in that observation?

The French league or their tactics aren't the problem. Neither is the front 3. They won a game and you won a game. And the aggregate was 3-2 in their favor. Hardly any grounds to be dispensing advice.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say the front three is a massive problem. I would be amazed if a team could win the Champions League in this day and age with 2-3 passengers off the ball.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Absolutely stunning rise to the top, out of nothing, really.
    Thank you. Not quite out of nothing, we were a PL side but one that could lose any lead. Keystone cops of the PL. lived under the shadow of United, especially when SAF was manager. But today Manchester is blue.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the era of 3 elite forwards over?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    It was always over for three elite players who dont move.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Don't worry, once Braithwaite returns, Luuk - Braithwaite - Demebele will take football by storm.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Don't worry, once Braithwaite returns, Luuk - Braithwaite - Demebele will take football by storm.
    My fkn eyes