Champions League

Temptation

Unless Wolves gets a result tonight vs Man City, Liverpool should be resting players now in the PL.

We're already resting few players every game. Last game we gave Robbo, Mo(played a lil), Hendo(had to fill in for Fab) and Thiago rest.

Last edited:

MagIX

We're already resting few players every game. Last game we gave Robbo, Mo(played a lil), Hendo(had to fill in for Fab) and Thiago rest.

I will support Liverpool 100% and not only because I obviously don't want RM to win.
Chapeau to Klopp/Liverpool !
I hope you will be without any injured players, although (this is one of your strengths) you have very very good substitutes.

stb_1

Although on paper Liverpool seem the stronger side, I have an overwhelming feeling that Real is just going to win, like destiny. They've had one hell of a tough journey, they'd deserve it if they do.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Although on paper Liverpool seem the stronger side, I have an overwhelming feeling that Real is just going to win, like destiny. They've had one hell of a tough journey, they'd deserve it if they do.

It's 50/50 imo, Liverpool stronger team but Real better mentality. City and Pep should have finished their job :pique:

Horatio

You're welcome

Fully agree that it will completely deserved. Still hope they don't though.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's 50/50 imo, Liverpool stronger team but Real better mentality. City and Pep should have finished their job :pique:

Liverpool are pretty strong mentally as well, you don't go this long with barely losing matches. It's what Klopp specifically focuses on, instilling a strong mentality. It will be an exciting game and pretty close yeah.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Liverpool are pretty strong mentally as well, you don't go this long with barely losing matches. It's what Klopp specifically focuses on, instilling a strong mentality. It will be an exciting game and pretty close yeah.

Yea they are but i rate Real madrid higher after 3 comebacks in a row, anyways, both are mentality wise the strongest teams in the world.

Temptation

Can't post pictures coz I don't have the posting privilege but....

Real Madrid have booked the luxury hotel, "Aubergue de Jeu de Palme" in Chantilly, France for the UCL finals.

Check out the pictures. The place looks stunning.

I'm surprised. Here I was- thinking they'd stay at Messi's place in Paris. :messi:

soul24rage

Real Madrid have booked the luxury hotel, "Aubergue de Jeu de Palme" in Chantilly, France for the UCL finals.

I'm surprised. Here I was- thinking they'd stay at Messi's place in Paris. :messi:

what??

Fati_Future_BallonDor

posting privilege - what do you mean dude :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It's now 70/30 in favour of Real Madrid with Thiago missing the final.

Without Thiago and Fabinho - who'll probably still make it but he hasn't played in weeks - but without those two it's going to be a repeat of the 2018 final in the respect of the midfield battle where Madrid's technical level which was so superior in 2018 will be again next week without Thiago.

Even last season Keita played like shit and Thiago was missing and we saw what Madrid did to us. I think the midfield for us will be Fab, Hendo and Keita. But that worries me against this Madrid midfield of Kroos and Modric technical class. But we'll see.

TBH I'm more despondent about Thiago's injury than the result today.

Messigician

It's now 70/30 in favour of Real Madrid with Thiago missing the final.

Without Thiago and Fabinho - who'll probably still make it but he hasn't played in weeks - but without those two it's going to be a repeat of the 2018 final in the respect of the midfield battle where Madrid's technical level which was so superior in 2018 will be again next week without Thiago.

Even last season Keita played like shit and Thiago was missing and we saw what Madrid did to us. I think the midfield for us will be Fab, Hendo and Keita. But that worries me against this Madrid midfield of Kroos and Modric technical class. But we'll see.

TBH I'm more despondent about Thiago's injury than the result today.

Unlucky

FinBarcelonafan

Liverpool has been resting a few key players quite a bit. I assume they will be fine for Saturday, but losing Thiago and Fabinho would hurt a lot.

I think Liverpool will eat Real in counters. Real's defense is meh.

Home of Barca Fans