Champions League

Sailor Mars

Breaking: The time has finally come for CBS to put men?s Champions League knockout games on the big network. Six round of 16 games will be there, with one-hour pregame shows for each broadcast.

https://twitter.com/thegoalkeeper/status/1472999527347064832?s=21

Have European club soccer games been on broadcast Tv on a weekday in the USA before? Maybe the Premier League?

Pretty big for the Champions League to be on one of the big 4 broadcast networks.

Messi983

damn 30% for Inter is waaay to huge, liverpool will end this tie in the first leg

Inter will have extra motivation to win it now!

In this sense, the Italian actress and neroazzurra Stefania Marchionna made a very sexy promise in the last 'Tiki Taka' program, which she attended as a collaborator. And, just as Sabrina Ferilli promised a striptease in her day if Roma won the league, Marchionna did the same, but not if Inter won the league, but instead won the Champions League.

https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/fuera-de-juego/promesa-sexy-actriz-italiana-inter-13033696

Would support them against Liverpool anyway but now even more so. Not that they have much chances to win the CL but let's hope. :lol:

stb_1

Who do you guys think are better between Bayern, Liverpool and City?

Just watched a Bayern game and Pool game back to back, Pool moved the ball much quicker. They looked better to me on the eye test. Anyone who has watched a tonne of all three wanna comment?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just watched a Bayern game and Pool game back to back, Pool moved the ball much quicker. They looked better to me on the eye test. Anyone who has watched a tonne of all three wanna comment?

1. Liverpool
2. Bayern
3. City

But Bayern City could be equal, imo Bayern isn't as strong as in last two seasons.

FinBarcelonafan

City
Bayern
Liverpool

fergus90

I think it might be City?s time, them or Bayern for me. I?d actually like to see that tie before the final.

But I give the edge to City

BBZ8800

Here we go again.

Chose one team that is better placed to win it... otherwise just playing the odds.

WHY do I have to say who will win it?
The answer is: literally ANYONE but Pep.

There is a reason for it.
He has some psychological issues and is surrounding himself with weak-ish yes men type of players.
He needs to be the Pharaoh in his club, the main authority, the absolute star.

It works in league competition due to their sheer quality (and no sudden death pressure from KO matches).
But when the pressure is high, in 90% of cases his choir-boys-yes-men crumble on away matches infront of hostile fans and against semi-bully teams season after season due to "individual" mistakes which are the results of inability to cope with the pressure.

So, I am not saying ONLY: Pep will lose.
I am telling you BOTH: that he will lose and WHY will he lose.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

WHY do I have to say who will win it?
The answer is: literally ANYONE but Pep.

There is a reason for it.
He has some psychological issues and is surrounding himself with weak-ish yes men type of players.
He needs to be the Pharaoh in his club, the main authority, the absolute star.

It works in league competition due to their sheer quality (and no sudden death pressure from KO matches).
But when the pressure is high, in 90% of cases his choir-boys-yes-men crumble on away matches infront of hostile fans and against semi-bully teams season after season due to "individual" mistakes which are the results on inability to cope with the pressure.

So, I am not saying ONLY: Pep will lose.
I am telling you BOTH: that he will lose and WHY will he lose.

Ok play the odds as odds are on no one team will win it.

Means little when then refuse to say who are favourites ahead of them.

Just checking.

I will chose for you in Bayern being next favourites as a comparison as I know they fit your ideals.

Home of Barca Fans