Champions League

Morten

Maybe Dani Alves was right, that Messi will get disconnected if you dont involve him in the game every now and then.

eaman

Messi is terrible so far to be fair. Mbappe is by far the best whenever I see PSG. And Verratti. True, great midfielder and massive underachiever career-wise compared with his talent and quality.

He could've been the best midfielder in the world and ruled the post-Xaviesta era.

Game suits mbappe because psg are countering and also not good enough to keep the ball against this city or many teams for more than 10 passes. People also have to realise messi is going to take time to gel with this team and its kind of still his pre season

malvolio

Maybe Dani Alves was right, that Messi will get disconnected if you dont involve him in the game every now and then.

Good point. PSG are trying to get the ball upfront fast but with no plan and/or poor execution. Terribly out of sync, even more when compared to City.

Zidane82

Good goal by PSG.

Silva miss from 2m.

City are still in this.

I am biased, but the ref looks a homer.

I would agree .. could easily be 3:0 to City on another night .

The guy who scored could not hit a cows backside with a banjo when he played in the EPL yet tonight he puts it right in the top corner !

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Game suits mbappe because psg are countering and also not good enough to keep the ball against this city or many teams for more than 10 passes. People also have to realise messi is going to take time to gel with this team and its kind of still his pre season

Actually, possession was surprisingly close.

Rory

Its not nothing, Verratti did a great job, arguably their best player today, but he cant do it alone.

Well yes Morten not literally nothing but put Prime Xavi with 2 people who aren't ball playing mids and he's ineffective. Midfield as a whole is nothing on the ball.

Home of Barca Fans