Champions League

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I was only responding to your post with a joke. :koeman: Hence the :mou:

You already know my dislike of Bayern. I have 0 problems with you in fact and think you're a good poster.

In fact, the only times we disagree are on football matters, because I don't see footballing affairs with Bayern tinted glasses (and instead with Barca tinted ones). That's pretty much all there is to it which means there'll only ever be some funny jabs here and there.

Yannik is a cool guy, im sure you both will get along well :hooray:

Total-Football

We need to replace Busi badly. He can't compete in these games physically.

Obviously we need a lot of improvements.. But somehow they can wait.. But our lack of attacking potency (bar Messi) hurts the soul of the team especially in the CL. In the return leg vs PSG for example, midfield and defense didn't hurt us at all, it was the dummies next to Messi.

JamDav1982

Obviously we need a lot of improvements.. But somehow they can wait.. But our lack of attacking potency (bar Messi) hurts the soul of the team especially in the CL. In the return leg vs PSG for example, midfield and defense didn't hurt us at all, it was the dummies next to Messi.

The defence is worse than attacking side of team.

BarcaOG

Banned
I was only responding to your post with a joke. :koeman: Hence the :mou:

You already know my dislike of Bayern. I have 0 problems with you, in fact, and think you're a good poster.

In fact, the only times we disagree are on football matters, because I don't see footballing affairs with Bayern tinted glasses (and instead with Barca tinted ones). That's pretty much all there is to it which means there'll only ever be some funny jabs here and there.

kingleo the diplomat!!! :yes::dance::umtitol:

Home of Barca Fans