Champions League

serghei

Real was fairly in control. They know how to absorb pressure.

Liverpools 6th place in PL is well earned though.

They don't panic, that's true, but they absorbed pressure by way of hoping Liverpool fuck up their many chances, which they did.

eaman

Big improvement needed from city if they want to go further. I think they look a bit tentative which is a little understandable with all their quarter losses. I think they should be pressing teams more and just going for games like they do at their best

serghei

Pretty good week tbh. Liverpool and Bayern are insufferable. Glad they're out. Hoping for City vs Chelsea final, but I think it will be PSG vs Madrid. With PSG winning it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Real Madrid and the 3 Oligarch Football Creations. Perfect final four for this zero-atmosphere, soul sucking asterisk of a season.

P.s. Not complaining. We were shite.

Joan

Didn't watch Chelsea vs Porto, but City seems the worst team left.

Psg Madrid final and Real to win.

Total-Football

Real madrid are cut from a different cloth to barca/city/bayern/liverpool/psg.. They know how to defend like it's the 90s.in other terms, their defense is an old fashioned sit-at-the-back whereas the others only defend by keeping a highline. Problem is that the highline (although leads to much more exciting offensive football) is harder to execute because it requires tons of talent and hard work. I trust city to finish zidane's voodoo.

serghei

City already did finish Zidane's voodoo last year. They can do it. PSG can too. Even Chelsea, they are better than Liverpool this season.

Horatio

You're welcome
Real madrid are cut from a different cloth to barca/city/bayern/liverpool/psg.. They know how to defend like it's the 90s.in other terms, their defense is an old fashioned sit-at-the-back whereas the others only defend by keeping a highline. Problem is that the highline (although leads to much more exciting offensive football) is harder to execute because it requires tons of talent and hard work. I trust city to finish zidane's voodoo.

Real defends well, but it gets easier of course when Liverpool bottles chances like that.

Real Madrid fully deserved win.

Home of Barca Fans