Champions League

serghei

It's a long list. PSG, Liverpool, Roma also pummečed us.

What's your reason to support Qatari scum and their snake mascot?

The reason is that 1 CL for PSG wouldn't make much difference in the grand scheme of things. It's a big reason.

cracken

PSG midfielders are useless. They can't seem to make a simple through or long pass to Ney and Mbapp? despite Bayern leaving a lot of space behind.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's a long list. PSG, Liverpool, Roma also pummeled us.

What's your reason to support Qatari scum and their snake mascot?

I dislike both teams with passion but PSG are the lesser evil in this case.

PSG midfielders are useless. They can't seem to make a simple through or long pass to Ney and Mbapp? despite Bayern leaving a lot of space behind.

Very mediocre. Verratti and Paredes can certainly ping a ball though, but they're out.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

The only thing that would be a positive with P$G winning CL is that it would put the end to NeyNey international break rumours.

Morten

It may not look pretty, but if you have elite forwards, you bypass the midfield as much as possible and still be successful.

serghei

It's interesting, but Madrid is so good in CL, that them winning it is not that much of a problem. It's clear they found the winning formula.

I don't want Bayern to win it. I'd actually be semi-fine with Madrid winning CL and us winning the domestic double.

Home of Barca Fans