Champions League

Vilarrubi

Whoever made this smokin crack!!! :lol:

Eo-cp2iU8AETkB2

KingLeo10

https://youtu.be/r94dnzdJd60?t=304

damn looking back at it this is probably the greatest CL run in history. all the teams they faced were top tier and they simply dismantled every one of them

Our 2014-2015 run rivals it.

EPL champions City in R of 16
PSG in QF
Bayern in SF
Juventus in F

Juventus in 14/15 was stronger than 16/17 (Juve 14/15 actually KOed RM). City was stronger than Napoli. Conversely, AM was stronger than PSG. But overall, I would say even difficulty.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

damn looking back at it this is probably the greatest CL run in history. all the teams they faced were top tier and they simply dismantled every one of them

Yeah Real was fucking strong that season in CL. Funny thing is that in most of the matches they started weak but get stronger and stronger druing the match. The match in the allianz arena was crazy, they should have won with a 3 goals margin. 16/17 was mentality wise maybe the strongest CL team ever. Barca 14-15 was also exceptional, we had the better front three while Real had the better midfield.

Last edited:

Rory

Everyone forgetting the Real Madrid vs Bayern game at the bernabeu? Casemiro not sent off - would have been 40 mins 10 vs 11. Vidal getting the ball but getting a second yellow. 2 ronaldo offside goals, Lewandowski 1v1 ruled offside. They were class don't get me wrong but as a ucl campaign it's nothing on our 14/15 beating the champions of every other major league without mad controversy.

Alik

You should change your name to CR7.

Half your posts are either fanboying Ronaldo/Madrid or shitting on Messi.

so what if she thinks her brother is better than messi

tbf messi plays in a copa america nearly every year so he gets several chances at silverware, and yet ronaldo is the one with the international trophy lol

Awful way to finish your career dawg

CL thrashing after thrashing and now unable to score non penalty goals

nice gesture from messi to the GOAT

yea because we would be conceding counter after counter with his turnoveer game

Finished

Sell him in January to save the club from bankruptcy

turnover merchant

Morten

Everyone forgetting the Real Madrid vs Bayern game at the bernabeu? Casemiro not sent off - would have been 40 mins 10 vs 11. Vidal getting the ball but getting a second yellow. 2 ronaldo offside goals, Lewandowski 1v1 ruled offside. They were class don't get me wrong but as a ucl campaign it's nothing on our 14/15 beating the champions of every other major league without mad controversy.

Vidal should have been sent off way earlier than he was, he only got sent off for the wrong challenge, no scandal at all that he recieved a red card in the end, so it really should have been 11vs10 in our favor before Casemiro should have been sent off.
Both teams had an offside goal inside the 90 minutes, overall RM had one more offside goal, but no one wants to even acknowledge that Bayern scored from offside too.

Overall the decisions favored us, yes, but there were bad decisions made on each end.

Last edited:

Rory

Vidal should have been sent off way earlier than he was, he only got sent off for the wrong challenge, no scandal at all that he recieved a red card in the end, so it really should have been 11vs10 in our favor before Casemiro should have been sent off.
Both teams had an offside goal inside the 90 minutes, overall RM had one more offside goal, but no one wants to even acknowledge that Bayern scored from offside too.

Overall the decisions favored us, yes, but there were bad decisions made on each end.

I get what you're saying and of course everything is hypothetical as to what would have happened etc. How early should vidal have been off? I can't remember the whole game. Casemiro should have been off by the 51st minute judging by highlights. In my opinion 1 more offside goal plus casemiro not getting sent off, plus Lewandowski on a 1v1 wrongly called offside is huge.

Morten

I get what you're saying and of course everything is hypothetical as to what would have happened etc. How early should vidal have been off? I can't remember the whole game. Casemiro should have been off by the 51st minute judging by highlights. In my opinion 1 more offside goal plus casemiro not getting sent off, plus Lewandowski on a 1v1 wrongly called offside is huge.

Well, arguably inside 5 minutes, but that would have been a bit harsh, though certainly right at the begining of 2nd half, 47th minute.
So, both should have been sent off, but Bayern going down to 10 men earlier than they actually did is a big one too.

Andresito

Staff member
Just a reminder that the CL draw is today. We are statistically most likely to get Bayern.

We might be light years away from winning it, but advancing gives a decent amount of money so CL shouldn't just be thrown away.

Home of Barca Fans