Champions League

KingLeo10

Heard this said several times, hows it worst? I thought it’s been quite good for novelty especially. Neymar was inspired. Smaller teams pulling more than their weight. Complacent teams with issues handed their humble pie for the most part.

It doesn't have the same atmosphere without fans to me. It wouldn't have mattered for Barcelona's performance but perhaps other teams like City, AM or Juve could have gone farther and made things a little more interesting.

Tackle

Heard this said several times, hows it worst? I thought it’s been quite good for novelty especially. Neymar was inspired. Smaller teams pulling more than their weight. Complacent teams with issues handed their humble pie for the most part.

It's fine for what it is, but it doesn't have that special Champions League feel to me. League matches with no fans doesn't seem to make much of a difference, but a staple of the CL are those iconic home and away nights with the roaring crowds and the anthem playing in the background. This format doesn't capture that magic. Hopefully fans are allowed back into the stadiums by the time the next knockout phase starts in February.

Last edited:

fergus90

The only thing that is obviously disappointing for me is the lack of fans in the stadium, no matter how you look at it, it takes some shine away from it.

I'd like PSG to win it though, another new name on the trophy, I just struggle to see past Bayern at the moment.

Horatio

You're welcome
Proper ******

All the crap we heard from them. I hope they get *** ******.

They?re just putting on a show.
Bayern wins it, papers post about it day after and that?s it they go on with their lives.

PSG is the one with inferiority-complex. Trust me they win it we won?t be hearing the end of it. Players will go flexing for weeks on twitter calling out the haters. Also Nasser. Screw him.

Xaviniesta

They?re just putting on a show.
Bayern wins it, papers post about it day after and that?s it they go on with their lives.

PSG is the one with inferiority-complex. Trust me they win it we won?t be hearing the end of it. Players will go flexing for weeks on twitter calling out the haters. Also Nasser. Screw him.

someone gets it

prefer the germans over the primadonna mercenaries at qsg

Home of Barca Fans