Champions League

henias

Lyon playing some very nice football. Outcitying City, but wtf is with their aerial defending? They are much larger and more physical team, but allowing even Aguero score headers against them.;/

Lyon played stunningly well, guess they are perfect against teams like City where they just hit them on the counter. City played well and dominated but wasnt like their usual. Sane was just misplacing touches all over.

BarcaOG

Banned
can't believe United it tied it at the death, wow.

also, lol @ that Pep away CL form. he just cant figure it out

Gnidrologist

Lyon played stunningly well, guess they are perfect against teams like City where they just hit them on the counter. City played well and dominated but wasnt like their usual. Sane was just misplacing touches all over.
Wouldn't say they were catching City on counter. Their goals and moments came from great positional plays, combos. They can counter, but in possession they were more creative than City. Also very good team technically. Passing and ball retention was superb at times, just not consistent enough to be a top draw team.

Morten

Why Llorente doesnt get to play more is beyond me, he stabilised our midfield.

I hope this is the end of joke that is Kroos/Ceballos as dm.

Still not good enough from us though, we would have lost this one if not for the CL-gods being on our side.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Why Llorente doesnt get to play more is beyond me, he stabilised our midfield.

I hope this is the end of joke that is Kroos/Ceballos as dm.

Still not good enough from us though, we would have lost this one if not for the CL-gods being on our side.
He's the only other real DM you guys have as well.

But perhaps after his performance for you guys today he will get more chances.

Morten

He's the only other real DM you guys have as well.

But perhaps after his performance for you guys today he will get more chances.

He will probably be dropped pretty soon, if not for Ceballos, then for the ball-hog merchant Isco.

Bulgroz

Wouldn't say they were catching City on counter. Their goals and moments came from great positional plays, combos. They can counter, but in possession they were more creative than City. Also very good team technically. Passing and ball retention was superb at times, just not consistent enough to be a top draw team.

Lyon has a very good squad, but a rather poor manager. The likes of Aouar, Fekir, Ndombele and Ferland Mendy will end up in top tier teams in one or two years, Memphis (whom I doubted a lot when he signed) is impressive these days, and they have quite a few above average players in their ranks (Lopes is a pretty good keeper, for example). They should be well above everyone else (besides PSG, obviously) in Ligue 1, and they should already be qualified for the next UCL round, with players like that. But Genesio is terrible, and their defense is still a bit weak. Still hope they'll reach the knock out stage though, because they're always fun to watch.

Gnidrologist

Yes, very watchable team. I like the insistence on sharp forward passing even in unlikely situations. Someting that i miss in current Barca with the ultra conservative sideways/back passing.

Givenchy

nope, i think they'll beat Liverpool and then they have Red star as thier last game so should be through

El Gato

Villarato!
Do you guys think PSG will be out after todays game?

Liverpool are ass away from home this season. They've won about 5 games out of 10, 3 of them by only 1 goal. I'd be very surprised if they manage to salvage anything from PSG there. Forwards need to show up big time tonight for them to have any chance at progressing. Napoli will take the game to them at Anfield.

FinBarcelonafan

Liverpool are ass away from home this season. They've won about 5 games out of 10, 3 of them by only 1 goal. I'd be very surprised if they manage to salvage anything from PSG there. Forwards need to show up big time tonight for them to have any chance at progressing. Napoli will take the game to them at Anfield.

Ya. Let's hope Napoli can get a result at Anfield.

Home of Barca Fans