Champions League

Daisymorr

Jesus that was a disaster..... I predicted we would concede an minimun of 2 but 8......8!!!

We are at a very low point.

Newcomer

They won't play high line versus PSG. They would kill them in counter.

We have played Bayern in CL groups in the first season of Neymar/Mbapp?. After they sacked Ancellotti (like this year with Kovac), they completely dominated us. We didn't see the ball, couldn't even get into their half unless on one move when we scored.

They would slaughter us.

Newcomer

They are probably the best team in the world, but what makes you think Mbappe and Neymar cant do nasty things to the high line they are playing?

Because football isn't played 2v10. Against a good opposition (not Atalanta), Neymar can't take the ball from his own half, dribble past 3 or 4 to put Mbapp? in front of their goal.

We won't even leave our own half.

Morten

Because football isn't played 2v10. Against a good opposition (not Atalanta), Neymar can't take the ball from his own half, dribble past 3 or 4 to put Mbapp? in front of their goal.

We won't even leave our own half.

I know its difficult to criticize a team who just battered someone 8-2, but in my opinion they looked quite vulnerable and open at the back in the first 30 minutes or so, against the aging forwards of Barca.
Then i thought, if they play like this against PSG, Mbappe and Neymar, attackers with actual agility and pace, could really cause havoc.

But i guess Bayern will have a different game-plan against PSG than they had vs Barca, so its speculation, i guess.

JamDav1982

I know its difficult to criticize a team who just battered someone 8-2, but in my opinion they looked quite vulnerable and open at the back in the first 30 minutes or so, against the aging forwards of Barca.
Then i thought, if they play like this against PSG, Mbappe and Neymar, attackers with actual agility and pace, could really cause havoc.

But i guess Bayern will have a different game-plan against PSG than they had vs Barca, so its speculation, i guess.

They did what Lucho used to do when Barca ahead and made it an open game as they knew they would get far more chances and backed their forward players.

Doubt they play like that against more balanced sides or those with pace to hit them when over committ.

Daisymorr

City could cause Bayern problems for sure. 50/50 for me, but I think Pep might be the difference.

PSG VS City in final

City win 2-1

Home of Barca Fans