Champions League

stb_1

I fking hate the idea of the super league but I'd sure love to see current Bayern team vs City and Liverpool twice a year.

The best team in the world is one of those three, but we will never know with single elimination seeded tournament

BerkeleyBernie

Who do you guys think are better between Bayern, Liverpool and City?

Just watched a Bayern game and Pool game back to back, Pool moved the ball much quicker. They looked better to me on the eye test. Anyone who has watched a tonne of all three wanna comment?

I think Bayern are the most balanced team. Plus, you have Neuer in goal and Muller feeding Lewandowski in attack. They can attack with pace, attack in the air, or move the ball around the box.

If City played with more urgency, perhaps. But they give opponents too much time to recover. Bayern is relentless when the ball is in the final third. City recycles it back more giving the opposition time to get back in shape.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think Bayern are the most balanced team. Plus, you have Neuer in goal and Muller feeding Lewandowski in attack. They can attack with pace, attack in the air, or move the ball around the box.

If City played with more urgency, perhaps. But they give opponents too much time to recover. Bayern is relentless when the ball is in the final third. City recycles it back more giving the opposition time to get back in shape.

Good points but Liverpool is also terrific again this season, not sure if they are worse than Bayern, maybe equal.

Morten

Hope we get to see City against Bayern this season, wonder how they would match up.
Bayern is the best attacking team in the world, in my opinion, but they are vulnerable at times defensively, while City, at least this season, are very good at controlling games, but doesn't score as often as Bayern will.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hope we get to see City against Bayern this season, wonder how they would match up.
Bayern is the best attacking team in the world, in my opinion, but they are vulnerable at times defensively, while City, at least this season, are very good at controlling games, but doesn't score as often as Bayern will.

Uf this or at least Bayern vs Liverpool

Catta

Over two games, I think that both Liverpool and City would beat Bayern. Bayern has the weakest defence of the 3 teams.

stb_1

this is just false; Bayern under Nagelsmann is a better team; they actually do some defending also Sane has become a beast

Come on then lads...

combined 11 from Liverpool, Bayern, City?

-------Neuer-------

Trent--- Dijk---Dias---Cancelo

--------Kimmich---
---Silva------KDB----

Salah----Lewa----Sane--

4 Bayern
4 City
3 Pool

topt

Come on then lads...

combined 11 from Liverpool, Bayern, City?

-------Neuer-------

Trent--- Dijk---Dias---Cancelo

--------Kimmich---
---Silva------KDB----

Salah----Lewa----Sane--

4 Bayern
4 City
3 Pool

Davies over Cancelo, also i am sure we can find a better player than Silva, the rest I agree

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans