Champions League

Windhook

Kinda neutral and glad none of the rival clubs are on the final. Would like to see Pep winning this one, Man City basically are this better Barca in alternate universe right now and Pep himself has been ridiculed for so long not having won the CL. Time to make haters swallow a bitter pill, not that is going to stop them from hating.

Richard.H

Let's be Honest Perez biggest Mission was destroying the Premier League. If u a remotely neutral u know EPL is so much superior then the other leagues. And the Superiority will suck all viewers to the Premier League. Even Aston Villa casuallynspends 140M for Transfer. We have already the Super League , it's the EPL

This

gasgas

EPL has the best technical players across the board by far as well as the intensity but it is the technical gap which is as big as any.

But will still get some who try to make out it is inferior on that side and all about pace and power which isnt the case.

Yeah they think La liga players taking 50 touches and making 360 turns before passing back to Ter Stegen qualifies as highly technical SMH

serghei

Mourinho x100
The whole narrative around how they were totally robbed, we fucking had a player sent off for their player tripping over his own legs ffs.
their black vodoo magic in 2012.

A long time since those fiery games has passed though and this Chelsea team has nothing from that side left. I find them very likable now.

Bobo32

I would've liked the City - Real final, but it's good that Real is out so Zidane doesn't get an even sicker CV

Horatio

You're welcome
Mourinho x100
The whole narrative around how they were totally robbed, we fucking had a player sent off for their player tripping over his own legs ffs.
their black vodoo magic in 2012.

Mourinho and david luis gone has made them more likeable for me. This is a great and hard working team to watch.

Horatio

You're welcome
EPL has the best technical players across the board by far as well as the intensity but it is the technical gap which is as big as any.

But will still get some who try to make out it is inferior on that side and all about pace and power which isnt the case.

I believe you. Just never saw a team make real look so slow.

gasgas

We should follow this route. Sell all big names,

Sign relatovely young, energetic talented players without an ego. Then sign a competent tactical manager.

Far better than this geriatric shit by el classico teams

El Flaco

Hazard's reaction after today...

I'd be livid if our player did that after getting destroyed by Roma/Liverpool/Bayern.

3987f1fc-b922-4648-90f3-d3591f5afa68-jpeg.195543

JamDav1982

The games in last two night just show once again how much Barca lack in pace and intensity and that is even with Suarez, Rakitic etc gone.

Busi can have a game he passes well and folk drool... but he is still a massive liability in the team and how can press and move as a unit. Teams are leaving him on the ball and than attacking him when get it.

Pique is the same. He is done at this level even has some decent passes and last ditch tackles his body cant do the basics of what top teams need.

Home of Barca Fans