Phil Foden

Zidane82

What a load of Bollox ..

Play at LB ??!?

Even central midfield is a stretch for him .. he never puts his foot in or blocks a player ? even David and Bernardo Silva do that

Foden has played about 100 first team games for City and has yet to make a flamin tackle ? even when he is part of the City press he chases down but avoids any kind of physical contact .. I actually think he is simply scared of getting an injury ..

Catta

Imagine shitting constantly on a player like Foden but praising a lazy bum like Grealish.

And again the clown thinks he knows better than Pep. :lol:

Temptation

Foden is overrated because of the type and style of player he is and because he plays in a fantastic squad. Just like Pedri is.

There are certain types of players which casuals are processed to automatically fawn over without looking at the actual effect or impact.

Now, both Foden and Pedri are quality young players but nowhere near World Class.

Temptation

What a load of Bollox ..

Play at LB ??!?

Even central midfield is a stretch for him .. he never puts his foot in or blocks a player ? even David and Bernardo Silva do that

Foden has played about 100 first team games for City and has yet to make a flamin tackle ? even when he is part of the City press he chases down but avoids any kind of physical contact .. I actually think he is simply scared of getting an injury ..

They used to call him Stockport Iniesta. Ofcourse, there will be overwhelmingly and undeservingly positive words and bias for him......

Which basically proves the point of my post above.

There are certain types of players specifically who tend to get rated higher than they deserve.

Just how casuals have been programmed/brainwashed by the evolution of Modern Football.

Certain profile of players are in fashion and sexy whereas certain profile of players are looked at as boring. This has got fuckall to do with actual quality of the individual though.

Temptation

.......Like if you ask which team was the best team of the last generation many will say it's the Prime Barca team. That Barca team had pillars like Xavi and Iniesta who had very distinguished and specific player profiles(suited to only 1 system).....now the great success achieved by them made those player profiles very very desirable. People started actively looking for those.

So now anyone slightly reminiscent of that playing style will get a lot of automatic hype before achieving anything of note. "Pedri is the next Iniesta!" "Foden is the Stockport Iniesta." "Oh look Foden plays like a technically gifted, diminutive Spaniard. Nothing like an English player." All Stereotypical BS narratives by surface level fans/journalists with no tactical/technical knowledge.

Why do you think the media is desperate coming up with headlines like "The new/next Messi/Ronaldo" 10 times every year??:lol:

The media coverage drives fan opinions(of the masses)..

My point is the most accurate in case of midfielders.....

Andresito

Staff member
My dream is to see this player in Barcelona. Extremely underrated

And it will remain a dream. If we put aside his obvious qualities and what he brings to City, he's a homegrown player for them, one which they don't many of.

iniestaGOAT

Lol Phil foden? Come on man, hope he never wears this shirt in his life.

Nothing player.

Regressed and his career might be finished.

Jenks

It's weird to think of him as a father of two. He still comes across like a youth player.

FwrehmxWcAMQZBu

Home of Barca Fans