Vinícius Júnior

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Vini cried when barca won 6-1 against psg in 2017. Andre Cury (barca scout) said he was a cule, he always took barca when he played fifa and he said Neymar is the best player in the world because he plays for barca.

El Gato

Villarato!
:lol: Cule bone? Madridista bone?

Dawg, these players are 99% driven by money/better career opportunities.

These?

I mean, you have guys like Vini, Mbappe, maybe Haaland who idolise player x, y, z and then you have players like Fede who signs the longest contract RM player has received in the last 25 years without hestitation or overnegotiating, or lads like Pedri or Fati who sign for a club in shambles until 2026 with a 1B release clause effectively blocking their exit in next few years

There's quite a clear difference and there's still at least some romantism around

JamDav1982

Players renewing contracts is completely different from having options for double the money on the table when can transfer from a smaller club.

Likes of Pedri and Fati have 2 1/2 years left and are unlikely to run that down to look for a bigger salary then and give up what can earn in that time. Also the club will tend to offer those players as far less amortisation and already know what they have and those players can see their future much clearer in Barca/Real.

M3ls

I laugh at people who compare Vinni and Fati.

The Brazilian is on a different level as a winger

Morten

I laugh at people who compare Vinni and Fati.

The Brazilian is on a different level as a winger

At the moment Vinicius is better, yes, we will see how things turn out once Fati recovers from his injuries.

I imagine Fati being more clinical in the box than Vinicius over time though.

El Gato

Villarato!
Fati is a fun player and not much difference between them. I think Vini is better with the ball at his feet right now but no reason why Fati cant improve in that

Horatio

You're welcome
Fati is a fun player and not much difference between them. I think Vini is better with the ball at his feet right now but no reason why Fati cant improve in that

Fati is way more technical than Vinicius. Vini with way more pace.

Home of Barca Fans